Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Guys you need to relax.

For a country as big as the US, you don't know how lucky you are when it comes to your postal service. Rates are cheap (although they have gone up) and service is fast.

3 day priority from coast to coast? That's insanely fast and it's priced almost low enough to be the standard service.

As a Canadian it's sometimes cheaper for me to ship to certain US states than another Canadian city. Delivery will get there within a week if I'm lucky but more often will take 2 weeks. That's how messed up our postal service is.

Most of us will receive our shoes by the end of the week. That's more than enough in my opinion... not to mention you guys get Saturday delivery too.

How do i have issues? who has pms? i dont know about yall but i usually have an update by early early monday morning. Some of yall need to reevaluate things if you read words about shipping status and think dudes are angry with madness.

some people in here PMSing like its their time of the month
laugh.gif
Well I just popped two laxative pills to get more regular....

My phone is broken so I can't call about my order. All I can do is post online that it hasn't shipped yet. Omg omg omg

Haha ur a ****** for real. I made one post about the shipping status with no anger implied at all. **** is wrong with u?

Haha ur a ****** for real. I made one post about the shipping status with no anger implied at all. **** is wrong with u?
damn. give him some respect. now you really are mad. why are you in such a rush? chill. this better be the last page that has the word "ship" in it

Release day is over but just thought I would tell my success story with the carmine on NDC, honestly I woke up at around 10:47 not even looking to score the carmines because I was away for the weekend on vacation down the shore so as soon as I woke up saturday morning I checked my twitter pushed notification on my phone and clicked the link saw a size 11 and added to cart. Their was no verification or spinning wheel upon pressing add to cart. Just thought Id share how my experience was on the release I guess you could call it dumb luck but I am truly happy to have scored as I feel personally must people will be flipping and not keeping the shoe.

damn. give him some respect. now you really are mad. why are you in such a rush? chill. this better be the last page that has the word "ship" in it

this is ridiculous. no im not mad. just because i said "lets get these things on the road" one little time shouldnt suggest im beating my head in the wall over it. Its tuesday, some of yall are seriously acting like its saturday morning. yes i know yesterday was a holiday but today is tuesday. Dont make it seem like im suicidal tho. It was one un-angry post.

Last edited:
I couldn't add my $50 GC while checking out so I called right after to add it and they said they were going to let me know. Later on that day they sent me an email saying that if I could provide were I got I got the GC and I replied that it was from them and they said ok when I called them and that my order was ok. Well I received my shipping confirmation and today I get an email saying they can't add the gift card after the order was placed because it was a promotional GC so in the email they sent me a 10% code :smh: bs man.

Release day is over but just thought I would tell my success story with the carmine on NDC, honestly I woke up at around 10:47 not even looking to score the carmines because I was away for the weekend on vacation down the shore so as soon as I woke up saturday morning I checked my twitter pushed notification on my phone and clicked the link saw a size 11 and added to cart. Their was no verification or spinning wheel upon pressing add to cart. Just thought Id share how my experience was on the release I guess you could call it dumb luck but I am truly happy to have scored as I feel personally must people will be flipping and not keeping the shoe.
damn i had to do the pic verification 3 times and a math question and then it froze on me. atleast fnl wasnt messed up and copped from them

i had the triple pic verification too and messed up on the last attempt so had 4 captcha, but i got mine so it worked out 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom