Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

man i want to grab a pair of the grey toes but the rumors of a nov release have me like outside a best buy on black friday....and its only may.
I doubt it they release those. My gf has samples without the grey toe... I regret to this day not getting those. 

Well just came home..

Best I could do for a 8.5 was $220.00, finishline.com paper said $194 and some change so I aint even mad...whatevs.
That's not bad at all fam. Craigslist around my way wants no less than $250 and a lot of GS are going for $200

Any new release is always on the right far end of the bed for at least three days....

I play footsees when I dream....

And soccer when I have nightmares....

EVERY MORNING IS SURPRISE ON PAIR LOCATION!
roll.gif

So against paying OVER retail these shoes is like a kid I aint want..

I just kicked the hell out of the box.

Last edited:
finally got a pair of carmines, i may be done with 6's. forget those cigars and other crap coming out this year(i got the black infrared already)

no, just leather that doesnt feel like a cheap kids shoe... i wish i still had my OGs id wear them cracking and all... im getting rid of these ASAP
And after you do that you might wanna get rid of majority of the past couple years releases if you have any and don't cop any j's in the future.

It's just typical material they are using. Nothing special and nothing new

Last edited:
And after you do that you might wanna get rid of majority of the past couple years releases and don't cop any j's in the future.

This.

Think some of these dudes should STOP buying Jordans, just ruining the chances for another person who has no issue with leather or whatever else the complaint is, now they gotta go spend over retail to get the shoes you dont want.

And after you do that you might wanna get rid of majority of the past couple years releases if you have any and don't cop any j's in the future.

seems like the white part on these and infrareds from this year are just ********... my cement iv's feel way better, and so do my 3's...

This.

Think some of these dudes should STOP buying Jordans, just ruining the chances for another person who has no issue with leather or whatever else the complaint is, now they gotta go spend over retail to get the shoes you dont want.
says the guy selling a pair for 265....:x

Do these fit like all other 6s? What I was going to do was try on a pair of 6s at footlocker before I got these online, nevwr had any JOrdans before.

Do these fit like all other 6s? What I was going to do was try on a pair of 6s at footlocker before I got these online, nevwr had any JOrdans before.

most 6's run .5 size big, if you have a wide foot stay true to size .. either way congrats on ur future first pair!

They most likely didn't have a pair for you to try on anyway. Just saying.

Last edited:
the only thing i dont like about this shoe is the lacelocks and the back heel tab but other than that its a cool shoe... will keep the new joints ds and finally wear my cdp pair instead

Back
Top Bottom