Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

seen a size 9 and 11 for 220 locally...not bad...need those prices to come down :lol:

seen a size 9 and 11 for 220 locally...not bad...need those prices to come down
laugh.gif
Thats a steal man...

I had to put in mad work to cop for 220..

Yeah definitely go for the best deal you can get. taxes differ state to state. I'm saying if you don't wanna be bothered with shipping and waiting and somebody got a legit pair in hand for 220 that's not bad. I had 2 people offer to buy mine off me before I even got outta the mall but i have no intention of selling them.

Kid wants to trade his Carmine's for my concord lows plus 10 bucks lol. Yay or nay?? Thanks for any input fellas

Kid wants to trade his Carmine's for my concord lows plus 10 bucks lol. Yay or nay?? Thanks for any input fellas
Yea really depends on what YOU want. This could be just me but I did not like the quality on the lows. So many flaws on so many pairs I've seen. I've even stayed away from LC threads for the concord lows just because how bad some look but are apparently legit. It was an easy pass for me

So you guys know that part on the tounge where it detatches? While I was lacing one of my pairs up I noticed the little stub to where you connect the jumpman tab to is too small to connect. 

Any way to fix that? Super glue?

So you guys know that part on the tounge where it detatches? While I was lacing one of my pairs up I noticed the little stub to where you connect the jumpman tab to is too small to connect. 

Any way to fix that? Super glue?
What you mean? It should snap right back on.

I said I wouldn't do this but has anybody package been shipped by that synical shoesshoes from big cartel? I know I wasn't the only one that ordered. Sold out in minutes onces link posted.

Back
Top Bottom