Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Toddler pair came yesterday. Both of mine will be in around lunch time.

@NobleKane both packages have weight of 4 lbs

but ive had shoes come in at less than a pound numerous times and my shoes were A-Ok. It doesnt really matter because the places already have a set rate with UPS or whoever for shipping and they pay the bill probably monthly or what ever. So the weight pretty much is whatever who makes the label wants to put on it at that given time.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
a 10.5 on RD

Being patient is the key to ebay. I always find a price to my budget and negotiate around my means. I just put in size 10.5 on ebay about 10 mins ago and got 453 results. 400 of them are carmines. Most pairs had bids on them not going over 200. So find your lane and camp it out. Alot of pairs ending soon and by the end of next week they will be begging you to take them off their hands *Hi 5*
Good advice right here. You'll find a good deal on eBay if you just wait it out and consistently search. I got a pair of DS Retro IV Black/Cement for just over retail because I waited for months.

don't know about others, but these actually fit TTS for the most part compared to other 6's, for example gmp or infrared, anyone else feel the same way? i mean they fit and feel great!!

I don't know if it's just me, but when I get new kicks I keep them next to me the whole day.

Like on the table next to me or just the floor. I like to just pick em up and look at em every now and then lol.

I spray my pairs when I first get them with a protectant so I have them sitting out for a day.... But then I look them all the time and next thing I know its been 4 days that they've been sitting out :lol:
Spray with what? :0

Last edited:

And You Never Will….. If you Don't Get IT By Now. lol

I'll give you 3 reasons….

This is why

This is WHY

and Last but not LEAST!

This is WHY….
Honestly for most people (not saying all) probably hyped these up just because it's an almost red based shoe which for whatever reason is some big trend atm.... I doubt 10% of the folks that lined up for these actually knew any of that stuff you posted.

What? It doesn't snap and looks super bad. Don't comment worthless stuff.
Might just have to lace over top the cover. The laces should kind of hold it in place. You could just rock the one thats broke laced over the cover and the other shoe under the cover. Just a idea.

I am very happy with these! I still have yet to un DS these. I doubled up on them, but waiting for a good reason to put them on. Most of the shoes I have are still DS. I work out of town and seems like when I'm home, we have pretty crappy weather.

laugh.gif
a 10.5 on RD

Being patient is the key to ebay. I always find a price to my budget and negotiate around my means. I just put in size 10.5 on ebay about 10 mins ago and got 453 results. 400 of them are carmines. Most pairs had bids on them not going over 200. So find your lane and camp it out. Alot of pairs ending soon and by the end of next week they will be begging you to take them off their hands *Hi 5*

Those are the easier sizes... 8.5 in these joints theres like 90 110 pairs on ebay.. and everybody want 300 after shipping.
^ Or try finding a 12.5 at the price now virtually impossible trust me lol
tongue.gif

If you want to pay a slight premium you can order from the Greece site DeviceOne.  They don't remove VAT so that is why it's a bit higher.  But they have alot of sizes available.

They just arrived and I'm in love. Nearly flawless craftsmanship. Only flaws I can find is a little fleck of paint near the back of the midsole on the left shoe which I don't care about at all. Barely noticeable. But then also some paint missing on the leather toward near the toe box on the right shoe which is actually bothering me. Pretty noticeable. Any suggestions on a quick fix?

Also, are defects like this part of the reasons people camp? Are these defects a manufacturing fault of a shipping fault?

Last edited:
Hope your able to secure a pair under that if not already. As I said before be patient. The beast have alot to refocus on in the coming hours and "week"

Yea I was able to cop for 220 and another pair retail.. Still not satisfied.. But watever resellers are sweating my email full of eBay messages.

I couldnt be happier to FINALLY own these bad boys! I doubled up and quality wise im very satisfied with them. NT fam what do you guys think of the carmine material JB put on these is it nubuck or durabuck? Im curious if JB will use this same exact material for the upcoming black infrared 6s.
feels like durabuck. feels like my playoff 8s. to me durabuck is fuzzy and is not easily scratched. nubuck is like the jordan 6 oreos or the black grapes and its very "short haired". suede is like the raging bull 5s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom