Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Aye how much you guys carmine packages weighing in your tracking?
Don't worry, mines was 2.40 lbs, size 13. I know theres no way these weigh less than Kobe 8's lol whoever scanning these packages could care less about the correct shipping weight

View media item 998593
Each package is weighted differently.
1st package is a 11
2nd package is a 10.5
3rd package is a 11.5.

At least the weight and size correlate to bigger the size, heavier it is.

And before people get all huffy, the 10.5 and 1.5 are for friends so suck at buying in person and online.
Sz 11 was just on a whim and prolly be sold to the first best offer. But not by you guys. Don't want to sell to you NT fam over retail.

1st package is a 11
2nd package is a 10.5
3rd package is a 11.5.

And before people get all huffy, the 10.5 and 1.5 are for friends so suck at buying in person and online.
Sz 11 was just on a whim and prolly be sold to the first best offer. But not by you guys. Don't want to sell to you NT fam over retail.
I was confused for a second like how the hell did he get multiple carmines on one order through ndc then I saw indianapolis and realized it was finish line.

They'll let 1 person cop 3 pairs but won't let countless others buy 1.

@Philosophre  Not going at you at all, I just hate that company so much.

I was confused for a second like how the hell did he get multiple carmines on one order through ndc then I saw indianapolis and realized it was finish line.
@Philosophre
 Not going at you at all, I just hate that company so much.

i really feel that fnl is very random. i don't remember the last time that fnl canceled me. I had payment issues before, but it is maybe one for every 10 purchases.
usually after i switch cards or fix my billing address to match my shipping, all is well.

I love how I had to jump through mad hoops to get Shoe Palace to verify my order....

(I had to place no less than 10 calls to a) an 888 number that never worked b) a retail store that only knew of the 888 number c) finally finding an alt. HQ number after scouring Google.)

Only to have them answer after the umpteenth attempt....

And after it all I see they billed my card the first chance they got DAYS AGO.

Real Classy Shoe Palace. I love your amazing customer service.

@Philosophre
 Not going at you at all, I just hate that company so much.
i really feel that fnl is very random. i don't remember the last time that fnl canceled me. I had payment issues before, but it is maybe one for every 10 purchases.
usually after i switch cards or fix my billing address to match my shipping, all is well.
Its actually not random at all, there are some of us that were always able to get our orders through without issue then all of a sudden they would no longer accept orders anymore on release day.  Any other time they'll allow purchases and process orders normally but on saturday mornings its an impossibility regardless of form of payment.

View media item 998593
1st package is a 11
2nd package is a 10.5
3rd package is a 11.5.

Only thing is mine is an 11.5 weighing 0.30 lol

:lol: a 10.5 on RD

Being patient is the key to ebay. I always find a price to my budget and negotiate around my means. I just put in size 10.5 on ebay about 10 mins ago and got 453 results. 400 of them are carmines. Most pairs had bids on them not going over 200. So find your lane and camp it out. Alot of pairs ending soon and by the end of next week they will be begging you to take them off their hands *Hi 5*

laugh.gif
a 10.5 on RD

Being patient is the key to ebay. I always find a price to my budget and negotiate around my means. I just put in size 10.5 on ebay about 10 mins ago and got 453 results. 400 of them are carmines. Most pairs had bids on them not going over 200. So find your lane and camp it out. Alot of pairs ending soon and by the end of next week they will be begging you to take them off their hands *Hi 5*
Those are the easier sizes... 8.5 in these joints theres like 90 110 pairs on ebay.. and everybody want 300 after shipping.

Those are the easier sizes... 8.5 in these joints theres like 90 110 pairs on ebay.. and everybody want 300 after shipping.

Hope your able to secure a pair under that if not already. As I said before be patient. The beast have alot to refocus on in the coming hours and "week"

I couldnt be happier to FINALLY own these bad boys! I doubled up and quality wise im very satisfied with them. NT fam what do you guys think of the carmine material JB put on these is it nubuck or durabuck? Im curious if JB will use this same exact material for the upcoming black infrared 6s.

My pair is out for delivery as f a few hours ago. 
smokin.gif

Praying for strong quality and right fit. This will be my first pair of 6s.

Back
Top Bottom