Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

i really like these, but they'll be a hard cop won't they.  Might get one for myself and one to turn a buck on tbh.   These are for sure gonna sell out quick and resell well won't they?

i really like these, but they'll be a hard cop won't they.  Might get one for myself and one to turn a buck on tbh.   These are for sure gonna sell out quick and resell well won't they?

They're expected to be a general release so they should be pretty widely available.

Your on the wrong site if you're looking for encouragement / advise on reselling. Most of the members on NT are hoping to be able to get their pair(s) at retail, and usually keep reselling intentions to themselves.

They're expected to be a general release so they should be pretty widely available.

Your on the wrong site if you're looking for encouragement / advise on reselling. Most of the members on NT are hoping to be able to get their pair(s) at retail, and usually keep reselling intentions to themselves.
for real

This...... And your post definately deserves this Rep,im not just throwin around reps for nothin like some dudes do but you let it be known how a majority of us like to move on NT. Most of us just want a pair or 2 for retail with every intention to wear and beat into the ground..

Im not a reseller by any means nothin crazy IMO but RO's that dropped worth selling, the only time i ever do resell is if im helping a friend or my cuz or a NT member that struck out and i never charge more than $40 than retail. selling only 1 or 2 pairs is not worth it to me not enough profit for the time that is used and especially what it takes to buy sneakers now a days, dudes are only caking if they got connects and they selling a mass amount of kicks access to at least 20 40 legit pairs to sell thats profit...

Last edited:
Every single one of this dudes posts have been about reselling. Just joined on the 28 of February.

Every single one of this dudes posts have been about reselling. Just joined on the 28 of February.
I understand reselling yeezys or other really limited ****.. not going to knock anybody's hustle.. just leave the GRs and the somewhat limited GRs alone.. ain't even worth it.. let us shoe guys live lol

Last edited:

lol this post

"i really like these....but they'll be hard to get......i'm gonna get another to resell.....these selling out for sure right?????"
roll.gif

lol this post

"i really like these....but they'll be hard to get......i'm gonna get another to resell.....these selling out for sure right?????"
roll.gif
Most of his posts are attempts at gauging the hype and potential resale on shoes.

Sorry if this has been asked. Will these be GR or still too early? Just hoping these aren't as bad as the Toros....

Last edited:

Sorry if this has been asked. Will these be GR or still too early? Just hoping these aren't as bad as the Toros....
More than likely a GR. And hopefully a release like the white/infrared. The demand of course will be high come May though so I guess it's better to just wait and find out, if they make toddler sizes, yeah just like the white/infrared lol.

Last edited:
Say I leave my white/infared VIs DS, would I be able to take them back to Champs and exchange them for the Carmine's in May?

^Time frame is the likely reason. But, I was wondering if there was another reason why.

Last edited:
Miss my count down pair only write them a few times.. I'm in for at least one.

that's what I'm wondering. I have the receipt. Is there a time frame on returning unworn kicks?
Some stores don't accept returns on retros - when that happens, they'll usually write "FINAL SALE" or "NO RETURNS" on the receipt itself.  If you don't have any of this kind of language on your receipt, then you're subject to the standard Champs return policy:

http://www.champssports.com/customerserv/help:returnPolicy/

For refunds there's a 90 day time limit, but for exchanges/store credit, there's no limit mentioned.

Javy

Back
Top Bottom