Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I wonder how many pairs stores will actually get. I don't want to go to a Footlocker that has only a few and miss out at FinishLine who has a ton.

WOOHOOOOO!!!.. I got them early from a local nike retailer 

I got a feeling someone is gonna get fired for selling them ahead of its release date..
frown.gif
Nice! I thought retail stores received shoes a week before they released though? At least you got them early bro and don't have to be awake at 5AM!

Getting these along with all original color-ups that release this year...

VI's are probably the only transcendent shoe to come out of the Jordan line, aside from the 1's that is...Back during the OG run everybody was on this model...Grunge / Rockers, old folks, Women, thugs, athletes, you name it...These are like the New Balance 99x (1's, 2's, 3's etc...) of Jordan's...

Last edited:
i thought stiff leather was a good thing. high quality, less creasing. no?

Last edited:

i thought stiff leather was a good thing. high quality, less creasing. no?
Nah bro. Actually it's the opposite. Some cats prefer the stiff leather because it doesn't crease as easily.
Exactly. While I have J's with stiff leather, I'd prefer it being a softer leather. For those that don't know, stiff leather = super synthetic leather, meaning  it won't last as long. I compare these to my midnight navy VI's and it's a joke now. 

I dont want to debate weather my pair is GM or not, believe what you want to believe

but I can tell you this..

I dont live in the states

I purchased them from a legit local nike retailer

The pics will stay on this thread.. you guys can compare them when you all get them on the 24th next month

@Patb23  to me the leather is kinda stiff ..

imo the white leather material is very similar to the last aj8 bugs retro

their build quality is really good though..especially if you compare them to the xi gamma

is like night and day

if someone wants some detail shot of the shoes

just let me know.. which part you want to see

I'll be more than happy to help

Last edited:

WOOHOOOOO!!!.. I got them early from a local nike retailer 
I got a feeling someone is gonna get fired for selling them ahead of its release date..:frown:

View media item 935650

View media item 935646

View media item 935647

View media item 935648

View media item 935649

View media item 935651

View media item 935652
Nice! I thought retail stores received shoes a week before they released though? At least you got them early bro and don't have to be awake at 5AM!

Stores could get pairs almost up to two months ahead of release date. I remember getting the Rising sun 12s around the end of September at DSG and then receiving the email one week before release date about the recall on the insoles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom