Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

NDC is TLO, Finishline is not

This, but it's whatever, it's been like this for quite some time

I wasn't trolling, it was a joke. He stated it as a fact, which was utterly ridiculous. 
Thought so just making sure, said trolling meant joking. And speaking of restocks, i can see these restocking as much as the White Infrared 6s

Last edited:
One of yall need to oop me a pair of concord lows then

but I agree, Carmines are looking like cake in some parts and the wilderness in some. Just do the legwork

That's what I've been saying. Every store getting them doesn't mean much if quantities are spread that thin. It's even harder because more people have a chance to get them.

I'm glued to my phone today and tomorrow waiting for that raffle call. My chances are very slim though.

Likely, with that being said, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth as a customer. They're playing games with people's intelligence all for the sake of a marketing scheme. From their POV it's "genius" but from my POV, I'm like FOH. I'm outside their target demographic for **** like this. 
Nike is probably holding stock back in their warehouses for future restocks. I'm just surprise that even a big HOH Footlocker would get a limit amount of stock when that's the only HOH in the area. 

My local champs gives out guaranteed tickets at 5 pm the Wednesday before a release. Called today at 11am to verify and they had given out all tickets because the line was already longer than the amount of shoes they received. I was thinking this would be an easy cop like the concord lows but I guess I gotta work now.

P.s. How the hell can people be camped out on a Wednesday morning ?!? No one works or goes to school anymore I guess

The thirst is for real on these at the mall at 11:00 taking a quick work break and lines 12 deep for raffle tickets. If you are getting tickets I suggest going today so they don't run out since these stores have like one roll for 3 different shoes releasing.

semi pissed, local champs did a raffle when they specifically said they were doing fcfs smh. d*ckheads. next retro I'll purposefully roll up with like 9 of my family members

If you're in my area and you did a raffle at either FTL or Champs you're waistin your time 10-13 is on lock by people I know, I personally was talking with a manager and he laughed after someone put in their raffle ticket

Last edited:
If your in my area and you did a raffle at either FTL or Champs you're waistin your time 10-13 is on lock by people I know, I personally was talking with a manager and he laughed after someone put in their raffle ticket
Which mall? That has to be SW Center?

If your in my area and you did a raffle at either FTL or Champs you're waistin your time 10-13 is on lock by people I know, I personally was talking with a manager and he laughed after someone put in their raffle ticket
Less than 21 days and 80+ posts; amazing.

just becuz
2niy9n4.jpg

8vxb2p.jpg

1nz5mf.jpg

6qfo02.jpg

34qp5l0.jpg

2ues5r4.jpg

5k3tw8.jpg

1zx87i9.jpg

Carmines-Jordan-23.jpg

Carmines-Jordan-5.jpg

Carmines-Jordan-6-630x1170.jpg