Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

FNL phone is trolling, the restart of the Happy waiting tone is worse than the SPA. It stops, and you think someone's going to pick, and it just restarts again...damn you Pharrell
LOL!! I thought this same thing!!  Waiting to apply winner circle rewards.

everyone getting thru on FNL now (even me). better pray to the gods if ur still waiting cause they gonna sell out sooooon

that number dont work fam
Keep calling to get thru
SO FNL PHONE LINE GOT A SPLASH PAGE! 
roll.gif

I finally got through on FNL then tried checking out with paypal but got an error when trying to process the order. I got the paypal receipt for the order but I never completed it all the way through on FNL. Did anyone else get the same error? Am I ok here? I never had this happen to me on FNL.

Their usual BS, I don't even shop with them anymore. They say there is no flag on my account, but I can never pay. I tried 5 or 6 different cards too. I talked to them yesterday and they checked my account and said I should be able to order, no flags lol.

I got an order confirmation through Paypal. I rarely use FNL, but this has happened once and the outcome wasn't good. Took like 1-2 weeks for them to release my money

I finally got through on FNL then tried checking out with paypal but got an error when trying to process the order. I got the paypal receipt for the order but I never completed it all the way through on FNL. Did anyone else get the same error? Am I ok here? I never had this happen to me on FNL.

Same thing happened to me. Don't really know what's going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom