Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

anyone ever have Nike canceled your order but never send you any email?? i just logged into my account and found that it was canceled and the rep has no clue why.

repped

cause you were helping or trying to help alot of people 

good looking fam 
smokin.gif

SCREW WSS and the gang member WORKING HOMEGIRL running the front counter in LA….. With her FAKE PENCILED IN EYE BROWS...

Letting the whole WHITE FENCE crew get all the pairs …..talking bout I'm SOL when i get to the check-out

SALT LEVELS ARE AT A HIGH ABOUT NOW!

wow was in line on NDC for an hour and it finally added to cart. checked out around 8am. probably the longest ive been in line and was still able to get it. also was on the eastbay timer to checkout but shoe was gone from the cart after like 30 min wait. feels good yall, one of my top 3 releases of the year

500x1000px-LL-9e4590b0_baby-dance.gif

had to wait 1hr 45mins..

Me too , 3 sites over an hour. Kept them all up just incase there was a problem since I already had them in my cart. Finally got to pay on eastbay. My cart was doing weird things on NDC while I was paying. It went blank 3 times but I got a confirmation email so who knows. This was worse than the concord lows for me.

As popular as this color way is for the VI's, seems like a lot of people had success.  Congrats to all.

Me personally, never been a fan of these but they might grow on me......may even trade.  Waiting for the BLACK Infrared VI's
devil.gif

Today's release did renew my faith in online purchasing.  Patience really is a virtue on NDC.    

This. I kind of wish I used this tactic for the restock. I could have possibly ended up with some Florals. I got impatient and gave up. I'm glad I was patient today though. I'll be doing that more in the future

Just got a size 11 off Champs. I just casually went online and stuck it in my cart at 7 am. Saw the checkout time of 1 hr 45 min and left it there in my cart until now. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom