Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

They're remiss with their website issues. I don't even consider using them anymore for a release and don't have have the mental conditioning to deal with them. I'd rather pay a filthy reseller $20 not to deal with them on release day and be pissed off; just not worth it to me.
resellers letting these go for $190? you lie
What are in the world are you talking about? Who said I mentioned Carmines were going for $190? May want to re-read again before you call someone a liar. It was as generalized statement about FNL and me not wanting to deal with them. Nothing more, nothing less.

It was tongue-in-check, bud.

Last edited:

Yea.  There's noo way.  Especially at the peak of hype which is today.

Dude's that waited in line but missed out go home, fume, and pay robbery prices.  After a few weeks maybe, I still don't think they will go for under $220 at any point though.
It depends on the seller and the size you need. I'm sure someone can find an 8 or a 12 for $220 shipped or less in about a month.

So after a long battle in the morning with Nike, I finally got a pair. Got the confirmation email and everything. 2 hours later I logged into the account and saw this! Chatted with the rep and they have no clue to why it was cancel without any email stating why. So does anyone have this problem before?
dude i saw this and checked my own order... i got the same thing what the **** is going on im ****** heated right now

What are in the world are you talking about? Who said I mentioned Carmines were going for $190? May want to re-read again before you call someone a liar. It was as generalized statement about FNL and me not wanting to deal with them. Nothing more, nothing less.

well do resellers let anything go for $20 above retail? besides super GR release in which they can't profit? if so, i would purchase from said person next time.

So after a long battle in the morning with Nike, I finally got a pair. Got the confirmation email and everything. 2 hours later I logged into the account and saw this! Chatted with the rep and they have no clue to why it was cancel without any email stating why. So does anyone have this problem before?
That really sucks, I'm worried about my pair now...

early link?
nerd.gif
no early link here. i checked out at 6:15am PT. 

Soooo anyone got the cliff notes for this release on ndc? Went back through some pages..

-no countdown timer
-no size 11
-mass errors again

Carmines aren't really my thing but im trying to keep up with my research on what sort of awesomeness ndc makes customers go through each week.

Last edited:

It depends on the seller and the size you need. I'm sure someone can find an 8 or a 12 for $220 shipped or less in about a month.
Yea I guess we will see.  I just look at it like this, cost of shoes 181 with tax.  220 minus the 10% from ebay you are getting 198, minus the 2% paypal fee.  A paltry 15 dollar profit.

Granted I was somewhat wrong about the infared 3's which I love.  Peeps are taking a loss on those right now.  

dude i saw this and checked my own order... i got the same thing what the **** is going on im ****** heated right now
im really sorry to see this, my guess is the culprit is probably related to the checkout/paypal errors that were going on this morning 
mean.gif

well do resellers let anything go for $20 above retail? besides super GR release in which they can't profit? if so, i would purchase from said person next time.
Why are we even having this discussion? I really don't care. It was a statement regarding FNL and their crappy website. The reseller's comment was tongue-in-cheek aka sarcasm. Let it go.

Soooo anyone got the cliff notes for this release on ndc? Went back through some pages..

-no countdown timer
-no size 11
-mass errors again

Carmines aren't really my thing but im trying to keep up with my research on what sort of awesomeness ndc makes customers go through each week.
That's about right. Took my 20 minutes to check out between the "site down" errors and errors when I was getting redirected to paypal. And I had to grab an 11.5 cause of that BS they played with the size 11s. 

That would be me. I buy two and sell one after inspecting and keeping the best.
But I usually sell in person for cash in hand.

i know right? they didn't even email me or anything. just straight up canceled it. this is straight bs...

What time did you check out? Did you do anything different than normal?

Last edited:
Again, white/infrareds are being sold on eBay for 190-200 right now. At that price they're selling them at a loss or even at best. JUST WAIT

Back
Top Bottom