Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Damn guess im alone on these.... I lovem... i almost pulled the trigger on the size 9 marqueesole had but when i went back it was gone! ARRGH! hahaha... wellim sure to have plenty when they release

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Damn guess im alone on these.... I lovem... i almost pulled the trigger on the size 9 marqueesole had but when i went back it was gone! ARRGH! hahaha... well im sure to have plenty when they release
what do you think retail will be on these?

When the page loaded and I saw the top of the tongue.............my heart dropped in disappointment

on the doernbecher webiste they said the release will be like past releases...limited to niketowns and nike.com

Originally Posted by Smack

Damn guess im alone on these.... I lovem... i almost pulled the trigger on the size 9 marqueesole had but when i went back it was gone! ARRGH! hahaha... well im sure to have plenty when they release

i love this one too
i think it will be a $150 or $160 ( if it limited ls ) retail but it will be hard to get
and like the charity 2's price will be go up in market ( i guess lol)

honestly not bad colors...i probably wouldnt cop, but it had some potential without the stupid PINSTRIPED SUEDE and OVERSIZED STICHING? Why?

Ok so the whole charity / sick kids thing is stopping me from really blasting these....

Safe to say i'm not a fan....

Seriously, *%$? We hardly ever get VIs retroed and this is it? I know it's the charity release but still...

last year they dropped a charity 1, and you see what happened. i wonder if we'll be sick of seeing all kinds of gross colored 6s this time next year.

Could have been hotter if they kept the blue suede and turned everything else thats colored red gold into white

Originally Posted by SLK 102

Originally Posted by Smack

i love this one too
i think it will be a $150 or $160 ( if it limited ls ) retail but it will be hard to get
and like the charity 2's price will be go up in market ( i guess lol)
which websites will recieve these 6s for retail prices
pimp.gif
thatu guys know of

ok, i get it: JB is helping us out in the recession by releasing shoes that no one will cop, thus forcing us to save. Thanks JB.

so if you guys remember, i was the first to leak the news about this... and wow they changed it up ALOT! from the drawings i was shown

but points i made that are in the final production:
strips, clear soles, 1 in the back, golden interior

Back
Top Bottom