Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Here are some more pics courtesy of TheShoeGame.com

(Didn't think i should make i new thread so i added them here but someone willl probably make a thread on this anyways.)

[h2]Air Jordan 6 Doernbecher Freestyle (Jordan Dark) - Detailed Look[/h2]

air-jordan-6-doernbecher-jordan-dark.jpg

The past two years Jordan Brand has been involved with the Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, and they continued to support the program this year. From the Air Jordan 2 to Air Jordan 1, and this year the Air Jordan 6 makes its Doernbecher debut. The Air Jordan 6 was designed by Jordan Dark of Mt. Angel, Oregon who's health condition is Ewing's sarcoma.

Mr. Dark may be shy on the outside, but he's shiny on the inside and his sneaker has been enjoying the limelight since mid-August. You'll have a chance to purchase a pair in November at Niketowns and Nike.com.

The Jordans will retail for $165.

air-jordan-6-doernbecher-jordan-dark-2.jpg

air-jordan-6-doernbecher-jordan-dark-3.jpg

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

(Didn't think i should make i new thread so i added them here but someone willl probably make a thread on this anyways.)

The past two years Jordan Brand has been involved with the Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, and they continued to support the program this year. From the Air Jordan 2 to Air Jordan 1, and this year the Air Jordan 6 makes its Doernbecher debut. The Air Jordan 6 was designed by Jordan Dark of Mt. Angel, Oregon who's health condition is Ewing's sarcoma.

Mr. Dark may be shy on the outside, but he's shiny on the inside and his sneaker has been enjoying the limelight since mid-August. You'll have a chance to purchase a pair in November at Niketowns and Nike.com.

pimp.gif

theyre growing on me but 165 is steep, I dont know If ill be willing to make that happen.

Do a lot of people usually end up reselling the doernbecher shoes? and do they go for insane prices like the first DMP? (still havent copped one because of thereseller prices
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

theyre growing on me but 165 is steep, I dont know If ill be willing to make that happen.

Do a lot of people usually end up reselling the doernbecher shoes? and do they go for insane prices like the first DMP? (still havent copped one because of the reseller prices
smh.gif
)
they do but not that much but idk about these cause not too many ppl on these like the 2s and 1s

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Do a lot of people usually end up reselling the doernbecher shoes? and do they go for insane prices like the first DMP? (still havent copped one because of the reseller prices
smh.gif
)
they do but not that much but idk about these cause not too many ppl on these like the 2s and 1s

the ones sold for a lot on RD. i don't remember the 2s tho

i'll probably cop 2 pairs. and put one in the b/s forum

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Seriously hideous color combo. And suede on the VI just doesnt look right. get ready kids, cause thats what the 'infared' is gonna look like when it drops. i'll be hugging my retro's when that happens

No one seems to really care.

pimp.gif

there ok. i wont get up early to cop but ill just wait until the middle of the day to go get.

Originally Posted by manny1

pimp.gif

there ok. i wont get up early to cop but ill just wait until the middle of the day to go get.

good luck finding a pair.
even though these are wack, theyll sell out quickly

Like I said earlier on the first couple of pages these will be copped and rocked along with the other two db charity jordans.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by manny1

pimp.gif

good luck finding a pair.
even though these are wack, theyll sell out quickly
not down here in dallas. they sit and go on sell if there a GR but if there limited then theres about 4 spots i know for sure that will have themand i can get them with no hassle.

Back
Top Bottom