Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Not interested in buying these @ all but since these are the VI's I would have to take a look @ 'em.

I think I'm gonna cop these since they are in support of a children's hospital.
They are actually kind of clean imo (I like the suede and the colors), dude's on here need to stop with all the hate...
They were designed by a kid...
If you don't like them, that's cool with me. But there's no need to hate so hard...

Those are pretty interesting...not sure I would be interested...actually I would not be...rather take the simple Black/Red..everyone has their own taste Iguess

pete from premium laces just announced release date on OSD.......Nov. 14 for those who wanted to know

im sorry but these are fire. best sole of any sole EVER except for infrareds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man that icy sole is sooooooo pretty! I like the "what time is it" "game time" quotes but the overall shoe..ehh

Originally Posted by badjustin

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Must have

for real?
indifferent.gif
For him probably so why everybody gotta hate all the time ?

First off its a charity shoe so you guys shouldn't really be bashing some sicc or dying kids design for the AJ6
mad.gif

Second, they're a must have for me also they're my high school colors, but there's no NikeTowns anywhere around so they'll make the wish listand I'll grab them when I can cop for retail or less . . .

You gonna stoneface me too badjustin ya tough guy !?!
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

EDIT: From reading the thread (!) RD is Nov. 14 w/ a retail of $165 + tax . . . . probably not going to fit into what I'm trying to do betweennow and then but we will certainly see . . . .

Back
Top Bottom