Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Just got mine in nice altho I could care less bout the design I really buy the dbs for charity solely. Will be added to my db 1's I still need the db2's to complete the set tho. Congrats to all who copped as well

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Sometimes Nike or your bank will clear the pending transaction, but give it some time it will show up again. They will deduct it from your account, also all of my receipts had ending in **** NDC ain't givin away nuthin for free.

Charm I shipped out your pair earlier today, so your tracking should be working by now, and Will you should have your pair today
nerd.gif

Got 'em bro..
smokin.gif

They feel heavy as hell
laugh.gif
..not like my DMP VI's from way back in 2006..but there hott as hell..thanks bro..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^Sometimes Nike or your bank will clear the pending transaction, but give it some time it will show up again. They will deduct it from your account, also all of my receipts had ending in **** NDC ain't givin away nuthin for free.
Charm I shipped out your pair earlier today, so your tracking should be working by now, and Will you should have your pair today
nerd.gif
Got 'em bro..
smokin.gif
They feel heavy as hell
laugh.gif
..not like my DMP VI's from way back in 2006..but there hott as hell..thanks bro..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

I really buy the dbs for charity solely.
Speaking of, does anybody know how much of the proceeds for these shoes goes to Doernbecher?

^Supposedly 100% I'm pretty sure that's what it said on the description for the sneakers on NDC.

Will glad you like them
pimp.gif

^Supposedly 100% I'm pretty sure that's what it said on the description for the sneakers on NDC.

Will glad you like them
pimp.gif
I would hope this is the case.

tryna get a 11.5 or 12 on the 14th never have any luck wit online releases...hopefully i can pull it off
ohwell.gif

MAN I JUST CALLED MY STORE TO MAKE SURE ILL GET EM N THE GUY TRIED TO SEND ME OFF TALKIN BOUT THEY COME OUT ON THE 24TH

Charm I shipped out your pair earlier today
nerd.gif

good looks man. def. appreciated. especially at cost. i know the tip ain't knock your socks off, but i hope it was enough. a brother is a little brokeright now.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^It's all good, it's the thought that counts
laugh.gif
Hopefully you'll remember me if I ever need help with a release
nerd.gif

Received mine yesterday thanks to Baby Jumpman posting the swoosh link. Now I need a size 8 and I am set. Thanks again bro for the link.

So let me get this straight, a majority of you guys actually like these dark blue suede Jordan VI's with the red tongue, a huge 1 on the back andcompletely icey soles? Not to mention graphics all over them . But many still hate on the 2009 Space Jam XI's cause the shape is ever so slightly off.Color me confused.

BTW no hate on those that picked them up I'm just kinda shocked.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

My annual charitable contributions.
happy.gif
that made me laugh dog, id say uve contributed 9 bucks total to doernbecher and the rest to mj's gambling and maydens 4 daily double whopperfund. no hate ive picked up a few of these pairs also im just sayin jb doesnt care about anyone besides themselves

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

So let me get this straight, a majority of you guys actually like these dark blue suede Jordan VI's with the red tongue, a huge 1 on the back and completely icey soles? Not to mention graphics all over them . But many still hate on the 2009 Space Jam XI's cause the shape is ever so slightly off. Color me confused.

BTW no hate on those that picked them up I'm just kinda shocked.

I say 25% people like these 25% are resellers and the othe 50% is well hype

Back
Top Bottom