Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by skep

link?????

You missed the boat man, these are long gone from NDC. They are potentially going to be back up on the 14th, but nobody can confirm how many they will actuallyhave since they sold early.

Originally Posted by CokeLaRock

There's just a little too much going on with this shoe for my taste.
quoted for truth. i understand a kid helped design them, but do they HAVE to put the 06/08 on the side of the shoe? i freakin' HATE whenthey put words or numbers on the outside of the shoe. KEEP THEM CLEAN. i mean, if they want to put the 06/08 on the shoe, put it on the inside of the tongueor on the insole. also, i think the red stitching made these shoes "pop". too bad they only made the kid's shoes with the red stitching. ipersonally loved the contrast with the blue suede and red stitching. oh well, maybe they can do a pair like that in the future.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

So let me get this straight, a majority of you guys actually like these dark blue suede Jordan VI's with the red tongue, a huge 1 on the back and completely icey soles? Not to mention graphics all over them . But many still hate on the 2009 Space Jam XI's cause the shape is ever so slightly off. Color me confused.

BTW no hate on those that picked them up I'm just kinda shocked.

I say 25% people like these 25% are resellers and the othe 50% is well hype
Probably true, again if you really like these, no hate but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by skep

link?????

You missed the boat man, these are long gone from NDC. They are potentially going to be back up on the 14th, but nobody can confirm how many they will actually have since they sold early.

marked on the calender!

I'm so stoked to pick these up.
Anyone else gonna be at the Niketown SF release? Or quite possibly, campout.

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

anyone in Phoenix know where i can cop these ??????
P.M. me plz!!!!!!!!!!!
the only store that will carry these is niketown, otherwise it's only a online release like all the charity shoes.

u can cop from ebay the cheapest i've seen this far is 225shipped and the most expensive is $439

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

439 ?????

Is he really tring to sell them or what, cause with that price ........ No chance
either the auction was taken down or it was sold as i dont see it anymore,
indifferent.gif
to whomever bought them, now the highest price on the bay is $399.99 plus$23.45 shipping
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I don't even want these anymore, but I might try to cop a pair or two, to flip.
I need money...
i understand... i was gonna do the same thing but they ended up growing on me. i dont have any navy based jays so i figured these would be it
smile.gif

I still can't understand how these basically fell in my lap,getting the em 2's were easy for me and the db 1's I got lucky and copped for retailbut I couldn't get the yeezy's -_-. Yes i'm mad salty. But I do love these dope on lil feet.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^It's all good, it's the thought that counts
laugh.gif
Hopefully you'll remember me if I ever need help with a release
nerd.gif

i got u.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Not a sneak wrote:

these dropped?
They released early (possibly by accident) on Nike.com.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MH602

chinaurge wrote:

My annual charitable contributions.
happy.gif
that made me laugh dog, id say uve contributed 9 bucks total to doernbecher and the rest to mj's gambling and maydens 4 daily double whopper
fund. no hate ive picked up a few of these pairs also im just sayin jb doesnt care about anyone besides themselves

QFT

So swoosh.com is an employee website, right? But non-employees were able to order them? I know they couldn't get the employee discount, but didn'tknow they could them at all through that site.

BTW, those of you looking to flip these....I don't know how much money there realistically is in that. If you buy these on NDC, they're going to runyou close to $200 a piece after cost + tax + shipping. Now let's say you list the shoes on eBay for about $300 shipped, which is about the average theyseem to be going for. The listing fee will run you $3 IF you don't use any other features, like bold, highlight, posting pictures through eBay, etc. You're also going to loose $26 to final value fees, and yet another $9 to PayPal fees. Shipping will also be at LEAST another $6 or so. That means agrand total of around $44 cut out of your profits, leaving you with an approximate $56 profit. Now if you're that hard up on cash that $56 will meansomething to you, then by all means, knock yourself out. I just don't see it being worth the hassle myself (and I used to sell a LOT on eBay).

I'm not trying to discourage anyone. I just think that people either forget, or don't even know how much money is lost on eBay to fees (especiallythese days, after several ridiculous price hikes), and tend to look at it as "ZOMG I'M GOING TO GET $100 MORE THAN I PAID!!!!1!111"

Originally Posted by MH602

that made me laugh dog, id say uve contributed 9 bucks total to doernbecher and the rest to mj's gambling and maydens 4 daily double whopper fund. no hate ive picked up a few of these pairs also im just sayin jb doesnt care about anyone besides themselves

You DO know that 100% of the proceeds goes to Doernbecher...

Right?

i aint buyin that for one minute dog. id have to see that check with my own eyes.

^Well when I heard that to I was pretty skeptical, but after seeing it on NDC I'm pretty sure it's true. I don't think Doernbecher hospital wouldallow Nike to lie about something like that.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

BTW, those of you looking to flip these....I don't know how much money there realistically is in that. If you buy these on NDC, they're going to run you close to $200 a piece after cost + tax + shipping. Now let's say you list the shoes on eBay for about $300 shipped, which is about the average they seem to be going for. The listing fee will run you $3 IF you don't use any other features, like bold, highlight, posting pictures through eBay, etc. You're also going to loose $26 to final value fees, and yet another $9 to PayPal fees. Shipping will also be at LEAST another $6 or so. That means a grand total of around $44 cut out of your profits, leaving you with an approximate $56 profit. Now if you're that hard up on cash that $56 will mean something to you, then by all means, knock yourself out. I just don't see it being worth the hassle myself (and I used to sell a LOT on eBay).
I get what your saying but your numbers are off, these VI's for me at least only cost me $176 shipped from nike, I sold a pair at auction for$310 shipped and was charge $20 in ebay fee's (this includes listing and final value) and another $9.32 in paypal fee's and to ship them another $8.

$310 -20 - 9.32- 8= $96.68 profit.

and since I'm a a top rated power seller I get 20% of my fee's back from ebay at the end of the month so another $4 back, putting me at $100.68 profiton one pair of these.

with that said even if you only make $50 on these or any shoe it's still worth it, i'm saying how much hassle are you put through? entering yourcreditcard number to order, checking your email, taking a few pics and dropping them off at the post office.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Anomaly

BTW, those of you looking to flip these....I don't know how much money there realistically is in that. If you buy these on NDC, they're going to run you close to $200 a piece after cost + tax + shipping. Now let's say you list the shoes on eBay for about $300 shipped, which is about the average they seem to be going for. The listing fee will run you $3 IF you don't use any other features, like bold, highlight, posting pictures through eBay, etc. You're also going to loose $26 to final value fees, and yet another $9 to PayPal fees. Shipping will also be at LEAST another $6 or so. That means a grand total of around $44 cut out of your profits, leaving you with an approximate $56 profit. Now if you're that hard up on cash that $56 will mean something to you, then by all means, knock yourself out. I just don't see it being worth the hassle myself (and I used to sell a LOT on eBay).
I get what your saying but your numbers are off, these VI's for me at least only cost me $176 shipped from nike, I sold a pair at auction for $310 shipped and was charge $20 in ebay fee's (this includes listing and final value) and another $9.32 in paypal fee's and to ship them another $8.
$310 -20 - 9.32- 8= $96.68 profit.
and since I'm a a top rated power seller I get 20% of my fee's back from ebay at the end of the month so another $4 back, putting me at $100.68 profit on one pair of these.
with that said even if you only make $50 on these or any shoe it's still worth it, i'm saying how much hassle are you put through? entering your creditcard number to order, checking your email, taking a few pics and dropping them off at the post office.
i watched ur auction dude... good stuff
my pair only cost me 165 no tax no shipping so anything i make above that after fees makes me happy.... if i cover 50 bucks extra, that makes the 2nd pair ipaid 165 for only cost me 115 so im happy regardless... its like working a little harder to get a discount on a pair of shoes
smile.gif

I really want two of these, i missed them online, i ll try on the 14th...no selling for me...lol

Back
Top Bottom