Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Was anyone else who copped other than myself suprised by how quickly ground shipping & Ndc/swoosh sent these out. Paid for ground and recieved mine w/n 2days. All my other purchases take at least 4-5....

People need to stop trying to front all the time, always like "no way." "ugly" Pass" etc..but be the main ones beasting with 4 boxesstacked of these this weekend..so please stop, I'm getting 2 pair, icey sole is crazy.

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

prices going back up on ebay my last pair at 330

its probably because they dont realize your shipping is 300 dollars, i do see a lot less pairs on ebay though

Originally Posted by Rightguard

its probably because they dont realize your shipping is 300 dollars, i do see a lot less pairs on ebay though
haha I know exactly, I still don't understand what's the purpose of doing that?

^So that the final value fee wont be as high. Charm did you ever get your pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

they on pickyourshoes for a rape pricee...ughk

Damn i wasnt expecting pickyourshoes to have them they must have bought them early from nike.com because these are exclusive to niketowns and ndc

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with these 6. But can somebody please let me know when they officially drop? And if so you think house of hoops will carrythem?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif
Oh damn, that's a good way to get banned from eBay quickly.

Originally Posted by williamsst32

People need to stop trying to front all the time, always like "no way." "ugly" Pass" etc..but be the main ones beasting with 4 boxes stacked of these this weekend..so please stop, I'm getting 2 pair, icey sole is crazy.

everybody know that this are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by Rightguard

haha I know exactly, I still don't understand what's the purpose of doing that?
Like Baby Jumpan said, it's an illegal way for sellers to get around the final value fee. This is part of what I was trying to explain a fewposts back about the costs involved in selling on eBay, and why I don't think people realize they're not going to make as much money as they THINK theyare. Not only is there an initial listing fee (which depends on your starting price, what options you add in for your listing, etc), but eBay also takesanother 8.75% of the final value (whatever the auction ended at). The final value is ONLY taken from the amount of the auction, and not the shipping cost, soto get around this, sellers list the item dirt cheap so they 8.75% is taken from practically nothing, and make up the difference with the shipping since eBaycan't take any money from that. It's an illegal tactic to get around paying the usage fees for eBay. You want to really screw these guys over, reportany such auctions that you see!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

nerd.gif

babyj came thru in the clutch...
happy.gif
really liking these right now.

ny9pts.jpg

what size is that charm they look small

Originally Posted by jclay

Can Babyjumpman come through in the clutch for me? lol

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nah but seriously, everyone just make sure they call up there local NT or concept store to see how there handling the release.

And smurfdavid those are a size 10

Originally Posted by jclay

Can Babyjumpman come through in the clutch for me? lol

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nah but seriously, everyone just make sure they call up there local NT or concept store to see how there handling the release.

And smurfdavid those are a size 10

oh okay they look like size 8 but i cant believe people bought out those sizes on pys only a 12 and 12.5 left for 369.99
laugh.gif

I'll have to depend on NDC because I haven't talked to a single store in Houston who is gettin this release which is weird to me, at least 2 storesALWAYS get a lil somethin....

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by williamsst32

People need to stop trying to front all the time, always like "no way." "ugly" Pass" etc..but be the main ones beasting with 4 boxes stacked of these this weekend..so please stop, I'm getting 2 pair, icey sole is crazy.

everybody know that this are
pimp.gif

northside, you make it sound as if the "leather" is better on the non-dark colored/suede shoes. JB has cheaped out, period, from the quality of thematerials, to the cut of shoes, to the craftsmanship of how they're put together. If you buy ANY Air Jordans, you are basically a hypocrite. This isn'ta suede issue. It's a JB issue in general. It's just more evident in photos when it comes to suede.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Your wrong my friend,yes jb quility is down right now,but some of there shoes are better in quility from others depending in which ones youve bought,if you have multiple pairs then you know what im talking about,we all know jb has fallen off my friend,as far as quility goes,but answer this question,which shoe will last longer,and look better over time,white/red 6,s,or these ashy shoes your trying to justify just cause there one of the first 6,s,to drop,get smarter when copping my friend,you dont have to buy every,and anything jb drops just cause its a retro,im more selective,cause im older,and i look at a shoe differently than i do compared when i was younger and i would just buy a jordan just because it was jordan.
smile.gif
You realize you are bashing a sneaker that was created for CHARITY by a child who has a terminal illness?? If you have issues with the materialshe chose, why not take it up with him?
grin.gif

Wow....making a lot of assumptions there, aren't you "my friend"? I don't know why you took it upon yourself to assume I'm buying theDB VIs, let alone am trying to justify them, but I'm the last person to buy something because of hype, or because I blindly follow someone. The XIIIs Ipurchased in '98 were the last Jordans I ever bought of the I - XXIII series because I didn't care all that much for the XIV or XV, and everything thatcame after that I found repulsive, so I stopped buying "new model" AJs all together after that. I haven't "copped" any Air Jordansperiod in years. In fact, the last pair I bought were the white/fire red retro 5 in '06 (which I have just now started wearing around the home). The lastpurchase prior to that were some VIIs in '02, so please don't make a baseless accusation that I buy everything with Jordan on it.
smile.gif

I've been buying Jordans since '90, so trust me, I know the quality differences quite well. In fact, I just broke out my old black/red pair of XIIIsthat I still had stuffed in a box since I moved a few years ago. These are the only original shoes I have left, since I always wore my AJs till I got mymoney's worth out of them. I completely forgot I still had those, but decided to start my bball comeback this past weekend, and while digging through myold basketball clothes, came across the shoes. I couldn't believe how good they still looked (took pics to post in the "AJ XIII appreciation"thread). I used them hard on the basketball court (I ONLY wear AJs for basketball, not fashion, or for going out, etc). The tread in the forefoot has wornthin, but the rest of the construction is in amazing shape despite the use and age. It made me sad when thinking about how they compared to the quality of theretro AJs I've come across the last few years, or all the horror stories of paint and midsoles cracking on so many other models I've read about.

Yes, there are different grades in the cheapness of the materials from one retro to another, but they have ALL downgraded nonetheless. So who's todetermine at what point the quality of a retro becomes "TOO cheap" to buy? For example, I saw that you enthusiastically posted about the release ofthe "Space Jams". There are many people ripping on the quality and shape of those, just as you're ripping on the DB6, yet you can't wait tobuy them. Does that make you an MJ fan boy? Does that mean your above arguments are an attempt to justify buying them to yourself just because it's aJordan? Does that imply you need to "get smarter when copping, my friend"?

Back
Top Bottom