Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i got a pair of size 9.5 for sale/trade pm me if interested........

No buying/selling/trading in here please. Thank you. What's good BabyJ?

Yeah I've been trying my hardest to stay away from the shoe game.
Recession FTL
smh.gif

i take it we go on the nike site n just go to JORDAN shoe section and keep reloading?

Originally Posted by skep

i take it we go on the nike site n just go to JORDAN shoe section and keep reloading?

Good question? Anyone know? From my prior experiences with releases, someone has always posted a link in here. I'd like to know where to refresh though.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

NTLA was crazy when doors first opened. People from the back tried cutting to the front. Good thing they went off the list that the 1st 19 people started

Don't know where u got this info but it is completely wrong.. the dude that started the list was in the back of the line... he wanted to prevent peoplefrom hopping in front of the line... (even though it still happened) if people wouldn't have cut in line the guy who started the list woulda beenguaranteed a pair but since people just don't care he got pushed back spots and he is noe not guaranteed a pair.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by skep

Good question? Anyone know? From my prior experiences with releases, someone has always posted a link in here. I'd like to know where to refresh though.

last year they had a doernbecher tab under collections part

nike rep just told me that the previos release on ndc was a mistake and most of those orders were not shipped. i hope he was right. that will mean alot morepairs this time. also he said on ndc there should be 50 in each size. he told me 12 central they should be up and if they are not to call right at 12 and theywill probaly have more info on the release time.

I got mine from when they dropped the first time and every person I told got them too, so more than likely he don't know what he is talking about.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

For those of you that have ordered before, do the orders HAVE to be sent to the billing address on the card (will be my first time order if that makes a difference)? If I decide to get a pair, I'd prefer to send these to my workplace than have them sitting in front of my apartment door all day.

BTW, I called Niketown Chicago, and the last guy I spoke to (just a few minutes ago, right before they closed) said no lines yet, and they have somewhere between 18 - 20 pairs per size. They're also telling people NOT to form lines, because apparently, the police can ticket them. o.0

IF U DO THAT U MIGHT NOT GET YOURS!!! that was what happened to me on the initial release, i ordered 5 and only got 2, 3 of them were send to a differentaddress from my billing, when i did that, they had to get a release notice from their fraud department before they ship, they will call u but not rightaway,and when that happens, all the shoes are gone. they will send out to whose info were good and 2nd day air first. on a release like this, u better leaveeverything as it is.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
roll.gif
dont believe anything he said

i didnt really think he was right either. i just thought i should post what he said because im sure a nike rep would be more informed than others. i doubtthere will be 50 pairs in each size but i believe him about the prior release. that happened with the cdp xi/xii on ndc. anyone remember that.

Originally Posted by riddla713

nike rep just told me that the previos release on ndc was a mistake and most of those orders were not shipped. i hope he was right. that will mean alot more pairs this time. also he said on ndc there should be 50 in each size. he told me 12 central they should be up and if they are not to call right at 12 and they will probaly have more info on the release time.

Sorry, wrong answer.

called nike again just to double check what he last rep told me. a diffrent rep said these will be posted on nikes system at 12 central and will drop no laterthan 3 central. he said once they go in the system it takes a little bit to post on the website ndc. he said they will be available to purchase at some pointbetween 12 and 3 am central. this doesnt mean i believe everything he said im just trying to get the most consistent info from nike so i wil have the bestchance to get them.

Nike reps time wise don't know S**t!

They'll tell you whatever it takes to "satisfy" you and get you off the phone. They hate Jordan releases like this due to all the calls w/ thesame questions....

^^^ exactly

When I copped mines on the 1st release saw em on the site but was having tech probs. So I called in dude said they'd sold out. Mind u I'm still on thesite refreshing and it says in stock. Hung up on him called right back, got another rep. Guess what?.. they were IN stock like the site displayed put my phoneorder in & at my door 2 days later.

Hurry up there on the no flash. Didn't have all the sizes can't post a link since I'm on my phone. Just search 392789

Back
Top Bottom