Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

nike rep says ones up right now are false inventory. 12 am pacific is real release she said. this is kind of crazy. do the big sizes like 16 17 18 never sell.

I've talked to 3 reps. They all told me they are a false release. They said 12:00 am pacific time. I really do hope they are right. But then again how manycan they have? If they are wrong this will definitely be the most shady release in nike.com history

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I've talked to 3 reps. They all told me they are a false release. They said 12:00 am pacific time. I really do hope they are right. But then again how many can they have? If they are wrong this will definitely be the most shady release in nike.com history
That's probably the "emergency company line" they were all told to give just to get through till 10PM Pacific when they close. Ifthey are wrong (which I'm counting on), I say we make their phones light up with endless complaints, to the point where paying customers can't getthrough. Teach them a lesson on business etiquette.
smile.gif

Albany, just freaking relax and don't make an impulse move that you're going to regret tomorrow or the next day. You should never make a purchasedecision in an emotional state.

I'm gonna be too mad if I decide to stay up and nothing happens
I already didn't go to sleep last night doing a project for class...I will hurt somebody at nike if they *#$* me over

If it's a fake release why send out confirmations? And why would sizes show up? They don't wanna get endless complaints so they're all gunna saythe same time (that's a first) of a 12:00 release/3:00 est. But why are th other charity sneakers available? Some people will believe anything. Oh yeathese are right behind the 1s then the 2s last. And be easy with the buying/selling/trading before this gets locked and how will you really know if they dorelease "for real" this time.

Back
Top Bottom