Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

s.hit, i havent posted in a while... anyhow, it was a false release...ur gonna tell me no one on NT was able to place an order earlier? hard to believe that

now I just looked at the link for all the other shoes, the 6's are the only ones titled/described different. The rest mention the person that created themand are titled as such...

maybe I will try to stay up I guess.

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

only 17 & 18 left. can any1 beat 300 on size 11 if NOT Im gonna pull the trigger & hit the sack

dont pay 300 for those bro. Im sure price will be around 225-275 max tomorow when everyone gets there pair for NT. and after everyone gets there pair fromonline orders prices will go down even more just wait it out. On the other hand it aint trickin if u got it.

What's the limit on how many you can order?

edit: I guess I can order more than 1 but if I do, will my order get canceled?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

hotbutter wrote:

for ppl who got the other charities. where would u rank these??

I would say 1's from last year first than these 6's 2nd and then the 2's last

def. not the 1s. its either the 2s or the 6s for sure.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

now I just looked at the link for all the other shoes, the 6's are the only ones titled/described different. The rest mention the person that created them and are titled as such...

Great Point!

now I just looked at the link for all the other shoes, the 6's are the only ones titled/described different. The rest mention the person that created them and are titled as such...

i noticed that too

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

who bought the 16 lol??????????????

You'd be surprised at how many people wear a size 16. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an NBA player or a college basketball player like myself
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Great Point!
I don't think that really means anything. The big clue that it's over is that now that you can find them on the site through a normalsearch, notice how the same sizes on the direct link are still the only remaining sizes available. Nothing changed from when the "fake link" was up,to when the shoes went live. I think it's safe to say they're done, aside from a few straddlers that may pop up from time to time due to whateverreason (credit card fraud/being denied, etc). The "they'll release at midnight" line was a crock of BS to keep people from screaming at them.

so what ur saying is u got my size 11 for 250, better yet Ill take 2 pair for 475???LMK
Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

only 17 & 18 left. can any1 beat 300 on size 11 if NOT Im gonna pull the trigger & hit the sack

dont pay 300 for those bro. Im sure price will be around 225-275 max tomorow when everyone gets there pair for NT. and after everyone gets there pair from online orders prices will go down even more just wait it out. On the other hand it aint trickin if u got it.

Great Point!

What's the point of describing a shoe that will only be online for a max of 5 mins??????? Exactly...........NONE!

Yeah it's way off. Where's the story behind all the shoes like last year? Something about this whole thing is really interesting

Great Point!

Not to sound like a Debbie downer but when fey dropped the first two times they didn't have that info either. Not sure about when the p rods dropped earlybut the 6s weren't titled any differently.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Great Point!
I don't think that really means anything. The big clue that it's over is that now that you can find them on the site through a normal search, notice how the same sizes on the direct link are still the only remaining sizes available. Nothing changed from when the "fake link" was up, to when the shoes went live. I think it's safe to say they're done, aside from a few straddlers that may pop up from time to time due to whatever reason (credit card fraud/being denied, etc). The "they'll release at midnight" line was a crock of BS to keep people from screaming at them.
yea I really do believe this, the main thing that got me is the rest of the series being available...they wouldn't hold back one pair of theseries but release the rest.

and like I said, personally I need a 10.5 which I believe is a lost cause for me anyway...I'm going to sleep
eyes.gif

I'd like to buy a pair of shoes from the doernbecher line, I can never get it to work out though, oh well.

I hope I'm wrong and those that stay up can get theirs, but I don't care all that much right now and they weren't on my must have list, only my"I'll get if I can" list

was there a story about who designed the shoe last time jordan db came out. that is kind of fishy that theres no story but the otherones do.

Back
Top Bottom