Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

Still say if these came out in 91, these would have grail status for many but since it's new people hate on em.

Still say if these came out in 91, these would have grail status for many but since it's new people hate on em.

not even a fan of these but someone in the buy/sell forum had em in my size for 60. i was a little late. def. woulda got these for under retail

not even a fan of these but someone in the buy/sell forum had em in my size for 60. i was a little late. def. woulda got these for under retail

Originally Posted by HAGS

You're right. If these were 91 releases, they wouldn't be immediate hits and would've went to outlets possibly in that year similar to how Carmines went back in the day...but that's probably just human nature. I personally took to the Carmines way back in 92 when I saw the Gatorade commercial with Mike sporting them on the playground....

...as for these: I think these would've sold alright, and I think they'd be considered grails to many too with the OG shape and mold. It's a simple, yet clean colorway of the VI...and I think it should be appreciated a bit more.

Originally Posted by HAGS

You're right. If these were 91 releases, they wouldn't be immediate hits and would've went to outlets possibly in that year similar to how Carmines went back in the day...but that's probably just human nature. I personally took to the Carmines way back in 92 when I saw the Gatorade commercial with Mike sporting them on the playground....

...as for these: I think these would've sold alright, and I think they'd be considered grails to many too with the OG shape and mold. It's a simple, yet clean colorway of the VI...and I think it should be appreciated a bit more.

This is my grail. I really just love this shoe. It's just so clean and the speckles give it that super 90's vibe that I love about early J's. I would LOVE to own a pair but can't find a clean pair in my size 10. HELP!

got these a-grades from the outlet for 60... i thought about selling the oreos but i got it for such a steal price im a hold on to it

Back
Top Bottom