Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

I dont mind em but I would much rather have the Motorsport Vi's which look similar with the white base and touches of black.

I dont mind em but I would much rather have the Motorsport Vi's which look similar with the white base and touches of black.

I appreciate grabbing these for less than retail.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

probably one of my favorite pairs of 6's and my first pair of Jordans was OG varsity red 6's.

Oreos such a great concept. I'm just a fan of black/white color combos.
vat?

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

probably one of my favorite pairs of 6's and my first pair of Jordans was OG varsity red 6's.

Oreos such a great concept. I'm just a fan of black/white color combos.
vat?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Never copped me a pair but I did make some Kobe V's with them in mind...
Gentry, what kind of denim you wearing?
they sit flawlessly on the sneaker

Originally Posted by gentry187

Never copped me a pair but I did make some Kobe V's with them in mind...
Gentry, what kind of denim you wearing?
they sit flawlessly on the sneaker

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

nah fam.. i regret buyin those for 160.. i sold em couple months later

Haa sorry to hear that, i copped at footaction outlet for $90. I was going to resell but they grew on me
smile.gif
so now i'm gonna throw these in the rotation, although the cardboard below the sole is :sick

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

nah fam.. i regret buyin those for 160.. i sold em couple months later

Haa sorry to hear that, i copped at footaction outlet for $90. I was going to resell but they grew on me
smile.gif
so now i'm gonna throw these in the rotation, although the cardboard below the sole is :sick

I copped at $90, wore 'em a few times and sold 'em. 

They are comfortable for sure and I appreciated the materials they used, nice leather and durabuck.  That being said, I miss them now and although I sold them to make room I have lesss room now after all the copps since last year, but I will eventually add these back to my collection one day...

I copped at $90, wore 'em a few times and sold 'em. 

They are comfortable for sure and I appreciated the materials they used, nice leather and durabuck.  That being said, I miss them now and although I sold them to make room I have lesss room now after all the copps since last year, but I will eventually add these back to my collection one day...

Back
Top Bottom