Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

Commented in this thread a few pages back about not having them and wishing I did...few days later, my boy offers me his worn twice pair for 160.

And now I'm a happy owner of the Oreo VI's.

Last edited:
wowsers!!! I remember the HATE these spewed.Now some cats like em.Pretty cool.I guess its one of those shoes that grow on people

Appreciated. Got mine for 50% off retail at a mad random sale. Later seen them at an Outlet & didn't have the funds to double up at the time but copped my lil bro a pair. (He RUINED them :x)

A lot of heads knew that this CW was going to see an increase in demand as time went by. Its only a matter of time before these become the next "olives." A colorway that people thought were trash and didn't buy to later buy at outrageous prices.

Last edited:
sold my sz 10.5 DS pair for $260+ shipping on Ebay last month (got it from the outlets for 89.99)
grin.gif
 solid cw imo but i had to trim down my collection and it was my least favorite 6 cw
tired.gif

Last edited:
I definatly appreciate my pair of oreos. I love black/white colorways and I really love 6s. Varsity Reds are also dope and I'll eventually own a pair of those aswell, but the oreos were a must have. The shoe really pops for me plus I got alot of black and white in my wardrobe lol

Just picked up a deadstock pair for 160 thought that was a good price for a 3 year old shoe slept on these like a muda first time around

My favorite pair are the VI's. I'm glad I got my pair.

I remember when these Oreo VI's were rumored and many weren't feeling them. When they came out, they sat for a bit. And now, people are missing them.

Still mad I never got to cop these way back then. I'm getting old though, I still remember when the CW was 1st announced. :smh:

My favorite VI's for sure. Had to double up on these. Why pay up the ying for Carmines when you can the better one for like retail or less?

A lot of heads knew that this CW was going to see an increase in demand as time went by. Its only a matter of time before these become the next "olives." A colorway that people thought were trash and didn't buy to later buy at outrageous prices.

that's how most retro plus colorways end up

Ironically, I was going thru my closet earlier today to see what I can do without since there's so many releases coming and I have to make closet space. I had decided to go with these along with a few others, since I already have the black and white Motorsports and the Shaqnosis. But coming into this thread has made me think twice.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom