Air Jordan VI "OVO" - Officially Confirmed to be Fake by Jordan Brand via Nice Kicks

Pics just surfaced thanks to quacksonquacks instagram. I remember seeing this as an April Fools joke but the ig user that posted these pics claims that we'll see an October release.

Edit: It turns out that these might in fact be fakes from a site that sells knockoffs and AAA quality replicas. A video from a channel that sells fakes was uploaded on the 26th of May a few days before this pic surfaced. It would also explain the reasoning behind a "April Fools colorway" hitting the market as the only people to take a photoshop job from the internet and turn it into a shoe has notoriously been replica/knockoff sites.

Update: These have confirmed to be fake as Nice Kicks has reported that they reached out to Jordan Brand who have confirmed that these OVO VIs are in fact not authentic. The only real OVOs to be made thus far have been 10s and the 12s.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/07/03/confirmed-reports-air-jordan-6-ovo-false/

Last edited:
tumblr_m9bgotyIQK1rugjqu.gif

April fools photoshop pics were better with smooth black leather. These pics were quickly passed over by me when I saw the 2014 Black infrared 6 pics today. Finally JB did something right there. I'll pic this colorway here up tho, GMP 6's black counterpart for the most part

replace the gold laces with black and we got an affordable golden moments pack 6. Im down. But I'm pretty sure these will be hard to cop and be $250. Hopes dashed 

I'm just slightly confused by why they would choose to copy a colorway from an April Fools joke. In the Sneaker News Select article on the Jordan 12 OVOs there was a passage that said, "We recently got word from JB that there were no plans for any Drake x Jordan retail products anytime soon..." So I find it odd that they would quickly change their stance and pick up a photoshopped joke.

Last edited:
replace the gold laces with black and we got an affordable golden moments pack 6. Im down. But I'm pretty sure these will be hard to cop and be $250. Hopes dashed 
Black laces would like fire, can't wait to see if this is real

Pics just surfaced thanks to quacksonquacks instagram. I remember seeing this as an April Fools joke but the ig user that posted these pics claims that we'll see an October release.
Something about the paint on the outsole has me thinking this is a custom...

I'm starting to think that as well, if you look closely at the tongue too the Gold JORDAN lettering looks like its been painted on.
what would be the base? the mold looks like a 2014 pair. And the material doesn't look the same from the 2010 pack/vreds

what would be the base? the mold looks like a 2014 pair. And the material doesn't look the same from the 2010 pack/vreds
These shoes might not actually be real... Here's a video from a channel that sells fakes. Now beginning to think that the pictures came from knockoff sites that make fakes. It would explain why the design is the exact copy of the April Fools Day picture we saw. The video was also uploaded within the week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom