Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Got my pair tonight before going home. I'm a size 10.5 but had to go a half a size down. Had to get 2 pairs of size 10's and get the best ones. You really have to check the paint coz' some are really fugly. I'm contented w/ these and the black/var red 6. I might not get the infrared pack due to those being limited. 30 pairs in my local HOH.

The pics ive seen in this thread are really good, they look a whole lot better than the 30 pair my store received. I wonder whats up with that?

My pair is  decent, this may be rare but they fit true to size and the paint job is decent. No separation at all, the only downside is a very slight dent on the left toe box (an i mean very slight) that can only be seen if you're studying my shoes. No regrets at all here.  

Wasn't sure about the quality on thee, but I saw these today and might have to go back and pick up a pair....Classic colorway.

stopped by FA, FNL and FL thinking I'd cop these, but all the paint jobs I've seen made me think twice...def got to mix and match if you want a near-flawless pair...hopefully, the infrared pack will have more quality control by JB

From some of the pics I've seen (couldbe from the lighting) looks like the white leather has that pearl look to it like the Motorsports? Can anyone confirm this?

Got mines too, i made the guy at footlocker bring out three pairs so i could pick the best one lol ! the RED on these kinda looks infrared ! no BULL! you can see the difference next to my black v red in the pics below. I will wear these with the WEARABLE SHOE TREES because the leather is kinda scary soft. My motosports 6's leather is awesome and refuses to crease much lol. EVERY JORDAN I BUY GETS THE WOODEN OAK SHOE TREE TREATMENT FROM DILLARDS MEN SHOE DEPT. SO THEY STAY CREASE FREE WHEN NO ROCKED! Comment on my pics guys ;-)

You guys complain about this type of leather, but it actually stays whiter longer, doesn't crease nearly as bad, and won't scuff nearly as easy. I passed on these. Might pick them up later on down the road.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

You guys complain about this type of leather, but it actually stays whiter longer, doesn't crease nearly as bad, and won't scuff nearly as easy. I passed on these. Might pick them up later on down the road.
The guy speaks the truth.

That is a terrible paint job courtking01.

To whoever took those pictures of the seperation, why complain when you are purposely damaging your shoes to find flaws? Why are you pushing in the toebox in the first place?

the paint job is horrible my bro got his pair yesterday some parts of the midsole where its white had smear red paint on it.. Smh at JB products now. Also saw the infared pack yesterday the same crappy quality might just pass on them...

So who is the one purposely trying to search for flaws in the shoes and coming on NT complaining about it? You pushed the whole toebox in to cause the seperation, what do you expect for real?

Some of you guys are silly when it comes to shoes.

Finally saw these joints in person yesterday and the paint job is absolutely terrible.

I looked at two pair and the paint job was at least 4 mm outside of the lines - honestly, horrible.

SMH to the fullest to JB on the quality control on this shoe.

and YES, the leather is of crap quality, I don't care who says otherwise.

They are just shoes people. If the paint job is jacked up and the leather is shiny just leave em on the shelves. Dont buy them and whine about the problem that you know they have.

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

They are just shoes people. If the paint job is jacked up and the leather is shiny just leave em on the shelves. Dont buy them and whine about the problem that you know they have.

im going to have to agree, you all knew to expect this from JB so why complain, they are just shoes at the end of the day, i know your gonna give me that" well if im spending my hard earned money" yadda yadda yadda. JB doesnt give a crap about what you think you deserve. if you dont like the product then dont purchase I bought these, the paint job isnt perfect but im not gonna look like a fool sending the salesman back and forth, swapping shoes and mix and matching to get a flawless pair because as soon as you wear them outside, there flawless no more. 

Back
Top Bottom