Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Not much into shoes no more but white/red colorways are my favorite. Walked into the mall yesterday and saw them, the pleather and the mold of the shoes just felt very cheap to me.

Thats how the quality is today and its gonna stay that way! It will NEVER reach the standards of the past , so stop support the crap!

i copped my pair yesterday. i had to go to three different locations to find a decent looking pair. it wasn't the best looking one but i could live with it. i switched the lace locks to the varsity red ones asap. i think that they look better with them. the black lace locks don't compliment the shoe too well imo. plus, it gives them a more of an OG look (even though they're the vreds and not infrared).

how is it possible for half of NT 2 say quality is great, and the other half says quality is horrendous? pics do not lie, and for those that post in referance 2 quality being great, you are being mind controlled by your jumpman logo.

Marley great pics, I need to pick up this pair to go with Black.

Pedo was so shook in the thread about him and now he pops up all over lol, no respect.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

how is it possible for half of NT 2 say quality is great, and the other half says quality is horrendous? pics do not lie, and for those that post in referance 2 quality being great, you are being mind controlled by your jumpman logo.

Simple, half the people on NT are new the other half are older heads.
Newer heads grew up to JB releasing this type of quality whereas the other NTers are use to better quality.

I for one was very excited to get these; especially since I rarely buy sneakers nowadays. I walked into a models today to finally check them out and boy was I disappointed with the quality of the leather. The quality on this leather is right on par with the leather that was released with the Mars and Military IV's, which was horrible.

I'm upset I won't be getting these but glad to be saving my money. 

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Simple, half the people on NT are new the other half are older heads.
Newer heads grew up to JB releasing this type of quality whereas the other NTers are use to better quality.

I for one was very excited to get these; especially since I rarely buy sneakers nowadays. I walked into a models today to finally check them out and boy was I disappointed with the quality of the leather. The quality on this leather is right on par with the leather that was released with the Mars and Military IV's, which was horrible.

I'm upset I won't be getting these but glad to be saving my money. 
I am 30 years old and realized that they are just shoes along time ago and if they are used for what they are intended...you wont notice the quality of paint or even how the leather looks on the ankle. As soon as you wear them, if you didnt have the crease, you will after that.

If you dont like them, dont buy them. The complaints shold not stop you from buying what you like. I bought my daughter some rainbow VI's a few weeks ago and the paint was horrific, she wore them 1 time and trashed them, the horrible paint job does not matter anymore, lol. 

Originally Posted by courtking01

Paint isnt all that great at all...

at this point why bother complaining...blame it on nike for paying pennies to the workers in asia who put these together.

btw all shoes have issues whether its kobe V (i got gluing issues with one of my aces) or jordan retro...it just that we have older jordans to compare quality to, so it is what it is, dont like it dont spend the money like some people are doing...somehow i have a feeling those "passing" will give in eventually, its a great cw and given the infrared packs being "limited" dont expect much better quality because its not like they have the best of the best workers making them much more special for you lol.

eyes.gif

roll.gif
This is why niketalk sucks these days, a bunch of people complaining about  sneakers they saw and inspected before they purchased. If you dont like them or the quality then dont buy them. Jordans were never perfrect and if niketalk was around in 1990 I doubt people would have been wasting there time on message boards complaining about it. You people are jokers plain and simple.

products from then compare to now might have been slightly diff. or maybe totally wack . lol i was born on '89 and didnt really started liking shoes much till i got here in U.S and started earning my own money. so i wasnt really into the scene of kicks till then. so i wouldnt know the diff from the shoes released then compare to now. what i know is i appreciate JB for still releasing similiar colorways and bringin the love back and let us new kids get up close to these pairs.. the quality, honestly i dont mind the little bleeding of the paint i mean other than that these shoes are pretty much worth the money. (to me) leather on these is nice. i like em.. kind of like the retro 6 MS. jus a slight diff of the leather type. definetely a head turner and will get random geeks askin you if they're infras or no. lol overall, i appreciate more than i hate. although JB really need to stop using these durabuck/suede bs material.

Originally Posted by cottoisking1

roll.gif
This is why niketalk sucks these days, a bunch of people complaining about  sneakers they saw and inspected before they purchased. If you dont like them or the quality then dont buy them. Jordans were never perfrect and if niketalk was around in 1990 I doubt people would have been wasting there time on message boards complaining about it. You people are jokers plain and simple.
have a seat.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got my pair this morning from FNL. I was the only one there
smile.gif
/: I had looked at my pair when it came in and there were no flaws. The leather isnt as bad as the 2's that just dropped, about in line with the University 9's. I like them, saw the pack and other than the leather being a bit better, I just cant fade the $300 for a slight difference in red.

That last sentence...QFT. I don't see what all the hype is...I got the black/varsity red's and I'm getting my white/varsity reds tomorrow from pickyourshoes (hope they are good quality as far as the creasing in the ankle goes) but yeah, the infrared pack is way over rated- Why shell out $310 bucks for a little difference in the shade of red and some packaging...But I might cop later on...just so I can keep em deadstock and re-sell...but I'm gonna rock the %@!# out of my varsitys.

"Have a seat" Ok tj! LMAO at nonsense comments like that. What didnt you like about what I said. Are you one of the people complaining about the quality of a shoe you looked at in the store and then paid for? Tell em why you mad teej!

Glass half full, or glass half empty type people?

Your right, pics dont lie, 80% of pics in here show flawless shoes, with satisfied buyers.

And if you mass produce shoes, chances are a few of them will be flawed.

Self proclaimed "og heads" in here complainin about quality when the shoes back then had just as many flaws as they do today.

IF YOU ARENT SATISFIED DONT BUY THEM

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got my pair this morning from FNL. I was the only one there
smile.gif
/: I had looked at my pair when it came in and there were no flaws. The leather isnt as bad as the 2's that just dropped, about in line with the University 9's. I like them, saw the pack and other than the leather being a bit better, I just cant fade the $300 for a slight difference in red.

That last sentence...QFT. I don't see what all the hype is...I got the black/varsity red's and I'm getting my white/varsity reds tomorrow from pickyourshoes (hope they are good quality as far as the creasing in the ankle goes) but yeah, the infrared pack is way over rated- Why shell out $310 bucks for a little difference in the shade of red and some packaging...But I might cop later on...just so I can keep em deadstock and re-sell...but I'm gonna rock the +#%# out of my varsitys.

Can't wait for my varsity reds to get here tomorrow...hope they are somewhat legit as far as quality and paint go...

Yo finally seen these in person, whoa da leather is throwback soft....people who think these are

Bad quality never seen da military IV's

Back
Top Bottom