Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

I peeped out two other pairs or orion's today and the tounges are indeed different. Some have lots of black on them and some have none almost. However im convinced i got a b-grade pair cuz if you notice that black part on the tounge it looks like they messed up on the design. It kinda starts to bend instead of bein a sharp triangular design. Im positive the guy i copped them from got them from ebay and i paid 215 cuz i had some extra money. Im never getting any release early unless its from footlocker or footaction.

I KEEP WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT EARLY RELEASE PAIRS....

I MEAN IF PEOPLE DON'T MIND THEIR PAIRS TO BE DIFFERENT FROM RELEASE DAY PAIRS THEN BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD.

KINDA POINTLESS TO COP EARLY WITH THESE ORIONS, THEY AREN'T LIMITED AND MOST PEOPLE ARE PASSING ON THEM. SHOULD BE AN EASY COP IF YOU WANT THESE. I'LL PASS, COPPING BORDEAUXS. MUCH BETTER COLORWAY.

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

I peeped out two other pairs or orion's today and the tounges are indeed different. Some have lots of black on them and some have none almost. However im convinced i got a b-grade pair cuz if you notice that black part on the tounge it looks like they messed up on the design. It kinda starts to bend instead of bein a sharp triangular design. Im positive the guy i copped them from got them from ebay and i paid 215 cuz i had some extra money. Im never getting any release early unless its from footlocker or footaction.

I KEEP WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT EARLY RELEASE PAIRS....

I MEAN IF PEOPLE DON'T MIND THEIR PAIRS TO BE DIFFERENT FROM RELEASE DAY PAIRS THEN BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD.

KINDA POINTLESS TO COP EARLY WITH THESE ORIONS, THEY AREN'T LIMITED AND MOST PEOPLE ARE PASSING ON THEM. SHOULD BE AN EASY COP IF YOU WANT THESE. I'LL PASS, COPPING BORDEAUXS. MUCH BETTER COLORWAY.

These will be copped for the low. What happened to the JB forum it fell off after the playoff xiii's.

These will be copped for the low. What happened to the JB forum it fell off after the playoff xiii's.

think im gonna get these cuz i need some shoes to match those orion blue jordan socks...
laugh.gif

I'm gonna have to pass on these, if the blue was darker (like royal blue) I would have def bought these.

I'm gonna have to pass on these, if the blue was darker (like royal blue) I would have def bought these.

Tried these on today at work...they are sick...I def changed my mind. Only thing is they fit a half a size too big so I went down to a 9.5 and it was perfect! Gettin the grape ones for my girl...I wish they came out in mens they look better than ours lol

Tried these on today at work...they are sick...I def changed my mind. Only thing is they fit a half a size too big so I went down to a 9.5 and it was perfect! Gettin the grape ones for my girl...I wish they came out in mens they look better than ours lol

Lol nobody wants these at all. They will sit till they go on SALE....

I feel bad for the guys that paid over $200

I might do a custom job on these if I can grab em cheap enough in a few months.

Then again...if Drake gets caught by sneaker stalker with these on...Lol Nope they still wont sell...Lol

They are cute for lil kids though.

Lol nobody wants these at all. They will sit till they go on SALE....

I feel bad for the guys that paid over $200

I might do a custom job on these if I can grab em cheap enough in a few months.

Then again...if Drake gets caught by sneaker stalker with these on...Lol Nope they still wont sell...Lol

They are cute for lil kids though.

Could've had these since Saturday,but rather double up on Bordeaux,hooked up 2 of my homies that wanted them though.

Back
Top Bottom