Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Wait, April 20th cannot be posted numerically??  OK then 
indifferent.gif

I hope they look like the 1st sample a couple of pages back with the black/dark grey midsole I'm not a fan of the light grey one...

Maybe the midsole looks like a lighter gray because if the camera but regardless everything else looks fine

Hey i came up with a possible solution for the red pull tab if anyone is willing to do it its going cost tho:

Ok so i wore my olympic 7s today and a light bulb went off in my head. 

All i gotta do is find a spare or beat pair of olympic 7s for cheap get them cut the pull tab of them and the these 8s and have someone stitch them on. No one should see the seems if u do it right because the 8s tab isnt all the way exposed from the back (pause).

Only thing is since the last pair of 8s i had were the aquas I dont have a pair of 8s now to see if the pull tabs are the same size for this to work. 

LET ME KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS BOTH. You don't have to do what I just said yet I just want to know if it's the same size and on RD I'll possible consider doing it.

just compared my CDP hares to my aquas and they are about the same width but the 7s is a tad thicker and the 7s is a lot longer but you could cut it down I guess. if you want to do this im sure theres a cheaper shoe out somewhere with a red pull tab. or a backpack or something

just compared my CDP hares to my aquas and they are about the same width but the 7s is a tad thicker and the 7s is a lot longer but you could cut it down I guess. if you want to do this im sure theres a cheaper shoe out somewhere with a red pull tab. or a backpack or something
Only other shoe I can think with that type of pull tabs are foams and i dont recall any of them being red or cheap at that lol but i'll be looking around.

Just looked on ebay and the toddler size for the olympic 7s have the same length and width pull tab and ull be paying a lot less for a throw away shoe. Around 30-50

Last edited:
aqua 8.0's are probably da only ones id stomach if i had to wear em, they didn't have any patent leather

and da materials are actually well made on em.

da gs sizes actually used da real VIII soles.

467808-009-nike-1.jpg
Does anyone who owns these in men's, or owns the JORDAN 2012 know if the midsole paint chips?? I've been wondering that because if not why the **** do they use crappy paint on the 8s. all those shoes have the same type of little grooves in the midsoles so if one doesn't chip you'd think they could use that method for all them

I bet they're reprinted if not they probly woulda stuck a few in the cdp. unless they did and I just didn't notice I never copped that pack

need these, copped them last release and they were too small. hopefully the quality is on point, although tht might be reaching

need these, copped them last release and they were too small. hopefully the quality is on point, although tht might be reaching
What size do you wear in Jordan 1's? And what size was too small for you in these?

Have the LS 8s from a while back. These are the only 8s this year I'll be after. Not one of my favorite Jordans but this colorway goes.

Back
Top Bottom