Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

if you pass because of a black pull tab you are not a fan of 8's to begin with. How could something so minor hold a true jordan head back? I don't get it.

if you pass because of a black pull tab you are not a fan of 8's to begin with. How could something so minor hold a true jordan head back? I don't get it.
I can understand the desire of having a retro nearly identical to the OG but at the same time it won't sway me from not purchasing unless its absolutely horrendous. I couldn't really afford to get Jordan's until the low top 14's came out, the Laney-ish color way with the royal blue suede. I was about 12 or 13. BUT if they were to retro those and they were not exactly the same shoe, it wouldn't stop me from copping them. I could still reminisce in the noticeable and unnoticeable differences. Just my opinion...

I can understand the desire of having a retro nearly identical to the OG but at the same time it won't sway me from not purchasing unless its absolutely horrendous. I couldn't really afford to get Jordan's until the low top 14's came out, the Laney-ish color way with the royal blue suede. I was about 12 or 13. BUT if they were to retro those and they were not exactly the same shoe, it wouldn't stop me from copping them. I could still reminisce in the noticeable and unnoticeable differences. Just my opinion...

I guess everyone just feels they need to complain about something, can't jordan brand get a break every now and then? If someones complaining so much about something so minor maybe they need to move on to a new brand.

I guess everyone just feels they need to complain about something, can't jordan brand get a break every now and then? If someones complaining so much about something so minor maybe they need to move on to a new brand.
Very true, couldn't agree more. But with all the retros I've purchased personally, if I refused to cop because of a shoe not being exact to the OG, I wouldn't have much of anything but a few pairs lol. It's more than enough nostalgia for me. Let them keep passing because its not exact to the OG, that's less time I have to wait on line for my pair.

id hate to sound like one of those...

...but these arent the same without the pebbled toe..

but its understandable buisness wise,

if these had a red bull tab and a pebbled toe no one would care to cop the playoff 8s releasing in 2016,

fully equiped with pebbled toe, red pull tab, and OG box
nthat.gif

Very true, couldn't agree more. But with all the retros I've purchased personally, if I refused to cop because of a shoe not being exact to the OG, I wouldn't have much of anything but a few pairs lol. It's more than enough nostalgia for me. Let them keep passing because its not exact to the OG, that's less time I have to wait on line for my pair.
Yupp, and more pairs for me to cop.

id hate to sound like one of those...

...but these arent the same without the pebbled toe..

but its understandable buisness wise,

if these had a red bull tab and a pebbled toe no one would care to cop the playoff 8s releasing in 2016,

fully equiped with pebbled toe, red pull tab, and OG box
nthat.gif
2016 shall b a good year

Back
Top Bottom