Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Just walked out of Olympia Sports at the mall of New Hampshire with a pair of 10.5 & I ordered a pair off nike this morning. One of the best J's in my opinion

these are actually pretty good quality wise, much better than i expected. 100x better than bugs bunny 8s quality. My pair is flawless and not ashy at all.

i also agree with everyone who said that the material on these should've been used on the black grape 5s.

Just checked my email, and I noticed that my shipment confirmation from FNL came in at 2pm.... Mission complete [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128230[/emoji]

Filth flarn filth! Had to wait 20 minutes to check out and oos when timer ended. None of the usual suspects have them on eBay either...smh!

First pick up in months for me. Real easy off ndc this morning, not the usual struggles. I thought I could walk into the mall later today to see if no one claimed their pairs in my size. To my surprise everyone claimed their pairs. These and the aqua's sat for a couple of months in '07, now people will scoop up anything in my neck of the woods. I was hoping this release would be similar to the bordeaux vii's in 2011. Was able to pick and inspect my pairs since there was only 1 other person with me that morning. Now gotta wait until 7/8 for my shoes since I chose free shipping and due to the holiday. Now I can finally retire my pairs and designate them for yard work status.View media item 474372

Good stuff. Dont forget to get your (x) in your sig 
nthat.gif

Been wearing since 91. "Collecting" since 93. Im done boys.
pimp.gif

So after a long day of wearing my playoffs i love the shoe to death. ONLY downfall is that if you walk heavy on the big toe you will get the annoying wrinkle. But small problem none the less.

Hope everyone who wanted them was able to cop. My connect is holding my pair since I moved about 2 hours away. He always looks out for me though Considering I'm a new collector (2 years in) these will be my second pair of the great 8!  Anybody care to rate these compared to other retros released this year. I'm hearing and reading good things about them.

Is there any truth to the cardboard insole?

Mine is glued so i cant really tell
if there is it honestly doesn't matter that much other jordans probly just have cloth over a similar piece tbh not sure though I don't like to pull out the insoles anymore

quality on this shoe is superb, the paint looks  good, the nubuck  is sweet, no glue marks or major blemishes, don't know if anybody pay attention to the black on the midsole, but it has a different feeling like a stronger material, seem like it wont crack easily, to me very well made,
smokin.gif
 one of the best this year

retro 8's suck its an ugly shoe to be honest i didnt even attempt to try an copp a pair cant beleive any shoe jb release its selling out.....smdh to those who buy shoes bc of the hype

retro 8's suck its an ugly shoe to be honest i didnt even attempt to try an copp a pair cant beleive any shoe jb release its selling out.....smdh to those who buy shoes bc of the hype
dumbest comment ever. there are still people out there who have been fans of MJ and his shoes for a long time.... the fact that these seem to have sold out a bit slower means that less people probly bought them because of hype..
indifferent.gif

the sneaker game is like the wild wild west now i remember back in the days i could easily cop these now every website has them soldout i thought it would be easy
:smh:

guess i might go hunting for these now

Back
Top Bottom