Air Jordan VIII Aqua 8 Retro?

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

dont see the problem with them selling for retail unless youre a reseller
smh.gif

the cheaper they are, the better IMO. Stay low, and ill keep buying.

They made alot of them, and people bough alot of them. Resellers bought many because of the hype and realized that every one who wanted a pair, got a pair.

They sold well, because I remember after the release every one had a pair.

Well they were immensely popular here in New York, the kids loved them...they really did. But the quality is pretty flimsy and production numbers werehigh...VERY high. I bought a pair at a store about a year after they came out from retail, then sold it on ebay for retail realizing I'd never wear Jordansagain.

i personally love the aquas. they are my #2 fav behind the grapes as you can see from my avy. like most ppl said before me, they were a GR and they are stillkinda recent. im sure if they were an LS release the price would be much higher.

I love my OG aqua 8s, but the 07 retros were garbage, I wore them 2xs and the paint on the insole was cracking and flakin away. I still ROCK EM THO, cuz I cantstep foot outside in my OG's!!

It's all about production numbers. If these were released as an LS, and in the same quantities as the Grapes, they would be over $250. Instead, so manywere produced that they were on sale at my local Shoe City.

I love the Aqua VIII's...had them as a kid and when they retroed them I was all over them....unfortunately I have a pair of DS Black/Metallic SilverVIII's just sitting here in size 12....

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Retro Air Jordan VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/UniversityBlue (All Size 12)

I just think these were over-produced...and for all the quality complaints...mine have yet to have any cracking on them *knock on wood*..and I still have apair on ice as well.
pimp.gif

Mass produced with crap quality. My Fire Red III's from 2007 are also chipping off paint pretty bad.
That's why I passed on these.

I STILL GOT BOTH MY AQUAS AND BLK/REDS CHILLIN' DEADSTOCK ON ICE. TRUE CLASSICS...HOLLA! CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)

I like the aquas but since there's so many of them and their not too expensive, they keep going down on my priority list. I'll probably just wait tilthe next time they come out.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Another ? Ive seen alot of pairs Fade why is that?

Haven't paid too much attention to Retros, but OGs were kind of faded looking straight out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom