Air Jordan White Collection...

ehhh not really feelin' them too much. Might cop a few but idk. I had a bad experience with the Pure IIIs.

White is the worst color to choose, I just had a vision of the 11s after 2 years of wearing, pissed yellowed clearsole, vanilla patent, orange mesh ... I wouldget the idea on an black on black serie, but white on white ... Stupid.

I like all of them except the 2009 the xx2 and the xv 3 of the worst jordans ever!!!!!
but those pictures look a lil to clean?? suspect

So JB gonna charge $200 a piece for some pure money 3's and 4's that dropped a few years back
laugh.gif

XIs look decent, Xs look ok, but everthing else looks lik its missing something. And these pix make them look better b/c those sample pix of the actual shoes
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If the I's are Mids then NO, I'm not getting them.

IV, IX-XI, XVI, and XXIII are HOT! However, I'd probably only cop the I's (if they're highs) and IV's. Maybe the X's too. The XI's willyellow to death...

The 1's are among the best looking ones, but I guess no one pointed that out because of the mass amounts of colorways that have released already.

The 11's are a given, they are a must.

The 4's, 10's, 12's, 13's, and 23's are also my favorites in the all white, and I dislike all whites sig shoes.
laugh.gif

Some of the shoes look good but probably won't buy any because I have never been into all white shoes.

Two pairs of each model for me, one to wear and one for staring at. If they release each model just like how they're displayed on that website I will bemore then happy too!

If they release, they should only release shoes that have not had this treatment such as the 3's,4's and 21's.

Back
Top Bottom