Air Jordan White Red Collection Exhibition Niketown in New York

Originally Posted by jc619er

The saddest thing about that exhibit is that the 2K9's look the best out of all of them. That's a sad day when that happens.

true...but i guess it is the only cw out of billion that makes them look better then others

Originally Posted by vood99

Some of the shoes in the collection look like cheap knockoffs and the whole collection looks uninspiring on the overall.
x2 on both accounts. I was really expecting some of these too look better than they did. And as someone else mentioned, if the theme was whiteand red collection, what's with all the black laces that don't match the shoes in any way, shape or form?

Originally Posted by jc619er

The saddest thing about that exhibit is that the 2K9's look the best out of all of them. That's a sad day when that happens.
I was thinking the same exact thing. "Wow, not bad for 2K9s." Then I saw the rest of them, and was let down big time, as has been thecase for several years with Nike/JB. Nike's new motto should be "Just Screw It".

First ever double post on Niketalk!!
eek.gif

I think They're all dope
pimp.gif
. the black laces throws it off though. Iwish they will release the collection in store. that will be great.

xvi's and xii's are fire..

some of these look real bootleg though
laugh.gif
.. the xi's are so ill but def not in this colorway..

Back
Top Bottom