Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

I've had no luck in selling mine for 420 shipped. 10.5 is a common size too! guess ill keep in the closet for a while haha

i was being a bit cheeky with that post. i don't actually expect anyone to snag on the offer, i'm just an old fart pining for the good ol days when people made their money by going to work, and sneakerheads looked out for each other.

i'll go call the whaaambulance for myself now.

If it is real why not....I paid 550 for a size 13 on the release day. Wish i could have caught my pair for that cheap

i would my price range is $300-350 im looking for a pair(10.5-11 ) to match my son. i was able to get him a size 6. but i want them now...
ohwell.gif
Bastard on eBay ended the auction early after he realized he was about to let them go for 350. Oh well, money saved.

$400 plus shippings the cheapest ive found in a Size 12, think imma pull the trigger, DB's tend to go up not down so im thinking do it now..... Decent price?

$400 plus shippings the cheapest ive found in a Size 12, think imma pull the trigger, DB's tend to go up not down so im thinking do it now..... Decent price?

450 seem to be the going rate. Rarely see it for sale now a days

Eff this. Next decent price size 12 that shows up I'm grabbing them. Are there any flakes or gm pairs floating around that I need to know about?

Back
Top Bottom