Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Quit you whining Im sure you tried and failed so you are bitter. They were all size 12 for me 1 to rock one to stock.

sorry to bust your new bie bubble but I didn't! BUT you enjoy them my friend! I don't whine over shoes! I have kids!

I got a size 14 tonight at Roosevelt field waiting for the unclaimed shoes. Looking to trade for a size 13. Know it's a long shot but anyone??!

I got a size 14 tonight at Roosevelt field waiting for the unclaimed shoes. Looking to trade for a size 13. Know it's a long shot but anyone??!
after the second round of rsvp? How many were left of each?

Not sure exactly but yes after the 2nd round. They sold out of foams after the first 3 -5 people went in and there were probably 15-25 Jordan's left in random sizes. Got the 2nd to last pair and it was only size 14 at that point. Need a 13 [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Reactions: alp

What is so sad is that hype has created an artificial market where people feel that the moment a limited shoe drops that it is automatically worth the value of limited shoes that are 3-5 years old or more.  What type of logic says any shoe is worth 5X retail on release day????

Of course your going to have every Joe trying to buy a shoe and flip it... turning 180 into 900 and all one has to do is buy a shoe take a screenshot of your order!  Can u imagine how many kids are seeing ps4 and xbox one money or even holiday money all at the expense of "sneakerheads?"

In the end it gives u the if you can't beat them join them mentality.... and your love for shoes rapidly declines as your love for money reselling shoes inclines, even though EVERY release is not like this anything with the limited tag is treated this way, nothing new.  Oh well Megatron Sctrainers and CJ81's here I come....
Or Just a thought.... Don't Pay RESELL PRICES!!   Considering The shoe is not worth a tenth of the asking Price...  and for what to stick in your closet (speaking in general)  To impress people you don't even know....  IF you wear them more power, I get that... but not @ resell prices!!

Just MO

meh it'll hurt nike in the long run and this guy in the long run. that's sour grapes but it is also true. how many successful people do you know run bots, know 20 people to stand in line for em, then sell em. this is probably the guy's livelihood. good for him.

but i sure hope im not slangin sneakers for a living. i respect people who grind like that but it isnt for me.

With RSVP do you think it would work if Nike added a second # within the circle but with random letters or word, which would make you have to choose the one that actually relates to the shoe

Why was there a second RSVP? What happened with the first rsvp? Maybe Nike shouldn't announce a second RSVP but just do it

congrats to all the winners, had my soul crushed by 8:03 on NDC 
mean.gif

meh it'll hurt nike in the long run and this guy in the long run. that's sour grapes but it is also true. how many successful people do you know run bots, know 20 people to stand in line for em, then sell em. this is probably the guy's livelihood. good for him.

but i sure hope im not slangin sneakers for a living. i respect people who grind like that but it isnt for me.
So true, I respect it as well sometimes we all have to do what we have to do to survive....and the guy didn't get one sz 14 so he didn't even take my size, and it's legal... so you can't fault him for the hustle.  

This RSVP site has raked in major dough all on the backs of nike, and I must say it's genius.  Wouldn't be surprised if the owner is a former nike employee that still has ties to a couple of stores or something.  

Right now shoes are hot...and with this new generation up and coming its not going to change anytime soon.  Nike isn't going to change marketing but the next year or two they are eventually going to make some changes you best believe.  

After a couple thousand complaints from passionate sneakersheads to moms who just want to get their son's that one shoe for birthdays or xmas they might revert to some kind of lottery release for anything limited who knows.

Last edited:

So true, I respect it as well sometimes we all have to do what we have to do to survive....and the guy didn't get one sz 14 so he didn't even take my size, and it's legal... so you can't fault him for the hustle.  

This RSVP site has raked in major dough all on the backs of nike, and I must say it's genius.  Wouldn't be surprised if the owner is a former nike employee that still has ties to a couple of stores or something.  

Right now shoes are hot...and with this new generation up and coming its not going to change anytime soon.  Nike isn't going to change marketing but the next year or two they are eventually going to make some changes you best believe.  

After a couple thousand complaints from passionate sneakersheads to moms who just want to get their son's that one shoe for birthdays or xmas they might revert to some kind of lottery release for anything limited who knows.
NDC needs to start taking preorders just like sony and microsoft were smart enough to do with the systems this time.
Then everyone can get their pairs.
But Nike doesn't want that. if everyone can get them. only the people who actually like the shoe will buy them

Need to find a 9.5 for retail or close to it. Got a feeling the 10 will be too big. Nothing worse than finally able to get a db, but getting the wrong size.

Need to find a 9.5 for retail or close to it. Got a feeling the 10 will be too big. Nothing worse than finally able to get a db, but getting the wrong size.

Good luck with that. This is DBs we're talking about, which is really rare to find any close to retail. I'm still searching...

Back
Top Bottom