Air Jordan XI 11 2012 Bred Legit Check

I am having doubts because the box seems weird. There should be a "-" between "RPRO BLANC." It should be spelled "RPRO-BLANC." Is it possible that the "-" could have been scratched off? And on the right shoe, why is the white part seen through the red far lower than the left shoe?

Last edited:
theres are the unauthorized authentic fakes. not legit retail pair. box is off, the print on the paper is too dark. theres no sticker under the box either

The thing is, I have owned authentic Bred 11's before. I had to get a new pair because I lost weight and me feet shrunk. The shoes seem real and feel real. The shape is fine. It's just the box that's bugging me.

these are 100% fake.  No need to rationalize on what materials may/may not feel or be real.  If you're rocking for looks and don't care by all means enjoy but these are no bueno as far as being legit

sure, the box like you said is fake, you can tell from the tint of it/material of it even in this lighting (look for the box is wearing and peeling in the corners), same goes for the dark paper.  I've seen this particular fake upclose and it also had the messed up 23's on the back.  The bottom of the 3 is kinda curved on the left shoe as well as the 2 being bent inwards on the top.  The sloppily put in size stickers doesn't help the case although this isn't necessarily a dead giveaway.  I'm sure the coloring of the box tag would also be slightly less black than a real box as they are photocopied same goes for the color of the box and the font boldness on the tag and underside of the box.  A very good fake as far as material/quality wise but they've got 1-2 steps better these days that are using authentic box/tags to make em even harder to spot.  They just can't seem to nail that "23" on the back or the collar of the shoe no matter how hard they try though.  Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks a lot. This helps. I bought them off eBay. I payed $310. They were described as "100% authentic." I'm pretty depressed about this.

was it recent? you're covered on ebay for 60 days and paypal for 45 days, pretty simple to file a claim, we sell a ton online so we're super versed with it.  Fake complaints will ALWAYS go in the buyers favor in most cases.  PM me if you need any help with it bud

I bought these last week. And do you think I have enough proof to prove they are fake?

yes but the beauty of ebay is that the buyer is usually right in counterfeit/fake complaints almost all the time.  Literally file the complaint, explain the things we all told you and send a link to this thread, it'll be rules in your favor im sure.  The seller will have 5 days to respond when you file the case, even if he responds, if he refuses to accept a return, just escalate it to ebay after the 5 days and they'll rule in your favor in 24-48 hours, telling you just to send it back to him for a full refund.  You just mail it back with a tracking number, upload the tracking number to ebay, and as soon as its delivered, money goes back to you, that simple :smile:

Wow thank you so much bro. Very helpful. It's just depressing cuz I owned these before. 100% authentic purchased from Nike. And now I'm scared to buy these again off eBay. These fakes really look real.

Yes they do, we sell/buy so much we can tell easily after a while in person but we always have to be on guard.  What is an easy tell today, who knows if they fix it for the next batch.  Just gotta stick to legitimate sources of who you buy from and $310 on ebay for a brand new bred11 is pretty cheap these days if its authentic.  So my motto with that stuff is, if its too good to be true, it prob is.  Good luck on the case and sorry someone tried to play you :-/

It's depressing because if I never lost weight I would have been able to keep my favorite shoes. Now these are impossible to find unless I pay $500.

Are "Top Rated" sellers, and sellers who sell in bulk (For example all sizes) with positive feedback, reliable? This purchase was from a random guy.

in some cases yes, but no one is gonna have a full size run of bred 11's except for maybe flight club which is the biggest sneaker consignment shop in the world.  They're are a few sellers with a lot of bred 11's (5+ pairs) but if they have that many , there's no way theyre giving em away for $310.  $400+ at the MINIMUM.  Feedback and top rated seller helps in identifying a reliable seller but you need to watch out that they didn't get that feedback and status from doing a different business and then are just selling this pair.  Those sellers I would be hesitant that they know they're stuff.  Like a seller with 250 feedback for all sneaker sales , id be way more comfortable with his expertise on sneakers than some dude with 5,000 feedback selling lamps and just this one pair, i know that example isn't perfect, just trying to paint a picture here :smile:

Yeah you're right. I actually live 2 blocks away from Flight Club. Guess I gotta start saving. I also ordered Carmine 6's and Sport Blue 6's. But I ordered those from eBay store accounts with all sizes, and positive feedback on all sneakers. Hopefully those come in legit.

those are more recent releases and extremely plausible that a seller could have a full size run.  Put em up here for a legit check and i'll be glad to spot em for you :smile:

Thank you so much. I liked all your posts. Is there any way I can recommend you? How do I give you good rep? You a really nice guy and very helpful.

I compared the fake Bred 11's to my Baron 9's box. Bred 11's on the left, Barons on the right for all pics. Are these pics good to upload for the case? And should I legit check my Barons as well?

from the pics you can see the difference between the boxes, the barons box is legit

I compared the fake Bred 11's to my Baron 9's box. Bred 11's on the left, Barons on the right for all pics. Are these pics good to upload for the case? And should I legit check my Barons as well?

from the pics you can see the difference between the boxes, the barons box is legit
Thanks. Should I still post pics of my Barons to legit check them? I'm more confident in those. The whole reason I started this thread was because the Bred 11's seemed fishy. I'm a sneaker head but I don't have the most knowledge. But I know when a shoe is fishy.

Back
Top Bottom