Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when these first released and when i went to go get a pair they were sold out in my size, so instead of these i had to settle with a pair of  dennis rodmans.
i will be getting at least one pair this time around.

these are nice, but I prefer the concords. Too much white on these for me.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by Raposo927

These will not be releasing this year. Owner of Local shop around me told me he went to meeting a week ago and that they scratched these for the bred 11s.

frown.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
Guess ill be spending money come December 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by Raposo927

These will not be releasing this year. Owner of Local shop around me told me he went to meeting a week ago and that they scratched these for the bred 11s.

frown.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
happy.gif

I talked to a local store owner who went to a secret meeting at an undisclosed location and he said the Columbias are still slated for this December.

these are way tougher than that anniversary garbage i gotta cop these.... im still 11 less sadly need a pair for the collection

laugh.gif

As of 3 days ago these are releasing in Canada... so unless it's changed in that time frame or become a Euro only release (yea, right. 
laugh.gif
) these are still coming out.

Bred's or Columbia's........ Columbia's or Bred's.

What's it gonna be JB?!?

I'm hoping Bred's. Would love to grab a 2nd pair and beat up my brick cdp's

I'd prefer Columbias, though black/red is my favourite. I still have all the previous released black/red so I could wait a bit longer. I wouldn't mind if a pack containing both released, unless JB produces very little of it.

honestly ill be excited if they release the Breds with the white on the rim of the patent and with the slight orange tint to the soles like the OGs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

As of 3 days ago these are releasing in Canada... so unless it's changed in that time frame or become a Euro only release (yea, right. 
laugh.gif
) these are still coming out.
I'm going to with your info, since you always come through on whats dropping for Canada.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

honestly ill be excited if they release the Breds with the white on the rim of the patent and with the slight orange tint to the soles like the OGs

We all know that JB won't do that.

MN just had an update today asking whether the Breds will drop or the Columbias. Weren't they the site that even confirmed a release date on the Columbias? Now they just reveal it's all been an assumption.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

i need a brand new pair to beat up, and to be absolutely white!

Bro they are pristine!
SO JELLY!
eek.gif
... I had em in 96 and in 01...balled in all of them..
frown.gif

I would stick my tongue in Oprahs a** for these...nah... seriously, i would
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by juicyju

frown.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
happy.gif

I talked to a local store owner who went to a secret meeting at an undisclosed location and he said the Columbias are still slated for this December.

I jus spoke with Ja Rule... he expects the Breds n Columbias to drop in a 2 for the price of 1 pack...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

i need a brand new pair to beat up, and to be absolutely white!

Bro they are pristine!
SO JELLY!
eek.gif
... I had em in 96 and in 01...balled in all of them..
frown.gif

I would stick my tongue in Oprahs a** for these...nah... seriously, i would
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom