Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I didn't get any, they sold out too quick. No matter where I went
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

does anyone else's pair have a yellow look on the lace holders ?

Yeah, my pair are, the lace holders are turning off white while the rest of the shoe is still white. I have also worn them at least twice a week so.ce release date. Where did you get your pairs from?

i wish i would've caught the indy restock but i got my extra pair via a trade for dmp 6/11 so not mad at all. the 11s from the dmp are waaaay better in quality

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by dagr814life23

Indianapolis, Indiana

Lmao

So the city of indianapolis got restocks?? That's a lot of shoes, there's a lot of people in the nap.

Well, that's where the headquarters are...

The headquarters are in Oregon

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Lmao

So the city of indianapolis got restocks?? That's a lot of shoes, there's a lot of people in the nap.

Well, that's where the headquarters are...

The headquarters are in Oregon

Nah, Nike's based out of Oregon.
Finish Line is Indianapolis.

Mines never even touched the floor and is already getting a little yellow glow around the concord grips on the bottom. I dont really care im gonna rock them once everybody in my town is F'd up
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Beespitta

Mines never even touched the floor and is already getting a little yellow glow around the concord grips on the bottom. I dont really care im gonna rock them once everybody in my town is F'd up
eyes.gif

Same here, but oh well.... Gonna rock them this summer...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tobi

Is 230 a good price for worn once pair with OG everything?

that sounds good to me, id pick up a second pair for that price that way i can finally wear em

Hey, just a heads up about the store that recently got 300 pairs of Concords... My manager told me the warehouse that Finish Line got their shipment from got over 1,000 pairs, so expect another wave or two.

Hey, just a heads up about the store that recently got 300 pairs of Concords... My manager told me the warehouse that Finish Line got their shipment from got over 1,000 pairs, so expect another wave or two.

Man that be sweet and hopefully happens here in the Bay Area.

mine are holding up pretty nicely...a pair survived vegas, atlantic city, and chicago last weekend...still look near DS..im still happy i doubled up though...

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Beespitta

eyes.gif

Same here, but oh well.... Gonna rock them this summer...
pimp.gif
i don't understand how my 2011 pair has already started to yellow but my dmp pair still has no signs of yellowing smdh

Back
Top Bottom