Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Beespitta

Mines never even touched the floor and is already getting a little yellow glow around the concord grips on the bottom. I dont really care im gonna rock them once everybody in my town is F'd up
eyes.gif

Same here, but oh well.... Gonna rock them this summer...
pimp.gif
i don't understand how my 2011 pair has already started to yellow but my dmp pair still has no signs of yellowing smdh

Yea, others have mentioned this as well previously in the thread...different quality materials is the reason most are attributing this to...

Originally Posted by Tobi

Is 230 a good price for worn once pair with OG everything?

230 is an alright price for a VVNDS pair but why not go a little higher. DS pairs can be found for 250-300.

Decided not to rock mines at the Drake Club Paradise Tour cause I knew everybody and their momma would have theirs out. And to no surprise Concords and Playoffs XII's were everywhere. Mines is till DS just waiting for a good day to rock them joints..

Finally after 6 months, I was able to cop 2 pairs for a decent price... Paid $510 for 2 DS pairs of Concords.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Finally after 6 months, I was able to cop 2 pairs for a decent price... Paid $510 for 2 DS pairs of Concords.
i wouldve pull trigga also

just dont like what im hearing about the yellowing

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Hey, just a heads up about the store that recently got 300 pairs of Concords... My manager told me the warehouse that Finish Line got their shipment from got over 1,000 pairs, so expect another wave or two.
They should do it online.

my gf is just un-dsing today
laugh.gif
...she took them out the box & they were still icy
pimp.gif
....talking about she thought she already wore them
laugh.gif

I just went to check on my DS pair and there is yellowing around the pods. Makes me sad but oh well, they are meant to be worn and will be soon.

I just went to check on my DS pair and there is yellowing around the pods. Makes me sad but oh well, they are meant to be worn and will be soon.

Same way I felt before I wore mines bro.

Then I started wearing.

Minds well get the uses/wears out while they're still semi-new.

Damn i hate seeing everyone in their concords and BCIIIs. My phone broke and I had to spend $300 for a new one. That caused me to miss both the BCIIIs and this. :frown:

The tinted soles seem to yellow faster, but in isolated spots around the pods. It's hard to explain.

I'm not going to try to be an expert but I remember I read somewhere that the blue tint in the soles helps by containing the yellowing in isolated spots rather than the whole sole.

Yup, as expected after reading all about the premature yellowing I just checked my pairs....YUP both of my DS pairs are yellowing. What can I do to slow/stop this? Or is it just another way JB is effin' us over...?

Yup, as expected after reading all about the premature yellowing I just checked my pairs....YUP both of my DS pairs are yellowing. What can I do to slow/stop this? Or is it just another way JB is effin' us over...?

I have 1 worn pair with minor yellowing and another DS pair with 0 yellowing. I took the paper out of the box and put the paper into a Ziploc then laid it at the bottom. Then I put 2 silica gel packs into the box.

Back
Top Bottom