Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Classic pic of Ronnie Fields wearing Concords, this guy is the real "Baby Jordan" no offense to Harold Miner

^^ easily. I already have people from my school who don't know anything about shoes saying "there's no way I'm missing these, ima start camping soon." smh

Mine have had yellowing around the pods since release day. They've gotten a little worse but most of the sole is still icy.

idk know man...not one single picture of the toe cap? And how come he doesn't have that little bit of yellowing around the blue pods....hmmmmm.

Hey guys could you help me legit check these Concords?

SIZE 9:

SIZE 9.5:

I keep hearing about non-see-through sole (real) vs see-through sole (fake), and the quality of carbon fiber on the bottom. How can I spot a fake pair of Concords? Inside tag and size label on box?
Neither of them are retail pairs.

The first one has the jumpman way to high on the heel. Something that we saw in the early release/HQ fakes last year. And the patent leather on the heel is off as well.

The second pair has the the creased up heels which we also in many of the early release pairs. I went through 10 pairs of RD pairs and none of them came with the precreased heels we see in the fakes. 

Thanks a lot guys. I figured they were "100% authentic" but not actual retail release because of how clear the bottom sole was. And like italipino23 said, the seller just wouldn't provide the toe cap pic.

^I've accepted the fact that the the XI's are going to yellow. My concords started on the bottom but the sides of the soles look icy. My SJ's are piss yellow now. Its just what it is. That's why I wear my kicks so I can at least say I enjoyed them being icy.

Last edited:
So people are starting to give positive feedback about dude on Ebay who was selling them for $265. I bought a pair but between his lack of communication and long shipping time, I started to have doubts so I jumped the gun and bought a pair from a fellow NT'er yesterday. Later on dude messaged me saying my pair was going to be shipped out today so looks like I'm about to be stuck with two pairs...:smh:

i have nothing really bad to say about these 11 concords....no yellowing at all on my pairs...

they have survived casual wears as well as weekends in vegas , atlantic city, and chicago and still look nds....the quality is much better than these new release iv's that have been coming out.....

or maybe ive just been lucky..

Yellowing around the pods of my ds pair oh well guess I better wear them soon....

It sounds like the yellowing is sticking to to the pods though. So it won't show on feet for awhile. I thought it was because of the blue tiny but I was wrong because my oly 6s are yellow along the whole bottom after one wear. :x

Back
Top Bottom