Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Is there ANY way I can still get this at retail? Live in Chicago. This thread keeps popping back up like there are unsold pairs somewhere out there
There are. There were about 1,000 pairs sitting in Finish Line's warehouse because of people trying to buy them with stolen credit cards back during the release that Finish Line cancelled the orders. After these last two waves, there should be about 500 left in the warehouse.

Last edited:
So wait, they have these in stock in Greenwood? I'm heading down to Indy tomorrow for a wedding on Saturday and will definitely make a trip to that Finish Line of that is the case.

I hate to beat a dead horse but I've yet to hear a definite yay or nay. Is kicksole legit or not? I see they have a pretty decent size run and Ebay prices in my size are almost $400 :smh:

I hate to beat a dead horse but I've yet to hear a definite yay or nay. Is kicksole legit or not? I see they have a pretty decent size run and Ebay prices in my size are almost $400 :smh:
I have no experience with them, but I checked out their website and they are selling early release breds. That should tell you all you need to know...

I have no experience with them, but I checked out their website and they are selling early release breds. That should tell you all you need to know...

Yea I saw that too. They have a video of the actual unboxing of a pair of Concords on their FB page and it all seems legit. Guess I won't take the risk though until I get someone who's dealt with them...

^^:lol: You and me both dude

Just found my pair on Ebay for $265! Dude has sizes 8-12 with 100% positive feedback and tagged pics :nthat:

Last edited:
I wore my pair one time since RD and they are yellowing something fierce.

Like a brownish-yellow.

:smh:

Oh well, gotta get as much use out of them as I can.

Only thing about Ol boy is in his feedback, no Concords sold!! hmm
He also just changed his eBay name and posted a FSR of Concords, Black Cement 3's and Cement 4s? ????

I can't say I trust this one that much! Hope they are legit for whoever bought them. 

There's also no guarantee that if he did sell any Concords, that the people that received em could tell whether they're B-grade/high quality fake/legit...

Chances are...if it seems too good to be true...well, you know the rest.

Last edited:
i called this mall and the story is true they got a load of concords. a worker suggested that i try the indiana  craigslist to find a pair for a good price considering there is a surplus in the city of greenwood

Back
Top Bottom