Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I don't need another pair of these..

But I'm still salty I missed out lol..

Congrats to all the NT'ers who picked up..

I know you guys got that :smokin :smokin feel

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I was so tempted to scoop another pair .. but i passed still have a pair ds i had them all ready to go but when my WC coupon was excluded i let em go. but yeah that was crazyyy i was not expecting that. they said they might have more surprises on the way.. i'm pretty much good on everything but if they drop them "jams" best believe i'm gonna try my hardest to get a pair

Glad I am taking the rest of the day at work easy.  Will be waiting for finishline all day
eek.gif

I pray they don't release anything on my way home from work. I'm anticipating more heat from them.

Missed the restock but not mad since my '11 cords are still ds.

I'll be lurkin FNL's twiiter all day tho. :lol:

Last edited:
Went on FNL again and the concords reappeared in my cart. Was able to checkout successfully and got order confirmation. Now I'm just waiting for them to notify me that my order has been cancelled lol

Went on FNL again and the concords reappeared in my cart. Was able to checkout successfully and got order confirmation. Now I'm just waiting for them to notify me that my order has been cancelled lol

Smart move. Now they've tied up $200 of your funds for the next 3+ days.

They just tweeted surprise #2 which the pic shows a picture of concords but the link isn't letting me get to their website.... Anybody get through on the link???

Ya it's the concords again.  My screen says I can't have anymore lol.  Should have logged out.

Back
Top Bottom