Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Worst possible timing for me 
frown.gif

mad.gif

mean.gif

Failed.... Got all the way to billing and pressed submit and they gave me a message saying out of stock...... What a D*ck tease..... >:

They just got a ton more followers on twitter since all this started. I guess its a good thing that its just another restock.. There would be way more saltiness of other heat came out.

Got through to billing until I realized i don't have the extra funds right now. :smh: Site was moving smooth for me too. :frown:

Had them in my cart, looked at checkout total, looked at the prices of these on ebay, emptied them from my cart.

Not worth it since I already have a pair
laugh.gif

Got a pair on restock #2. Anyone ever use the "Google Protected Order"? I got a prompt saying that Finishline is a Google Protected store and my order will be protected? I went ahead and opted in to this since it was free. Seems kinda fugazi though after I read the FAQ, it's pretty much like the Paypal Buyer's protection program. I thought it was something else. 

The new site is horrible. I had one pair in my cart then when I was checking out, 2 more were added to my cart. That made me repeat the process from the beginning and I missed out :smh:

The new site is horrible. I had one pair in my cart then when I was checking out, 2 more were added to my cart. That made me repeat the process from the beginning and I missed out
mean.gif
QFT I hate the new website. 

Back
Top Bottom