Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

should i keep one in the cart for the next round quick check out or empty it ?
nerd.gif
Thinkin the same i say keep it wait for round 3 cuz it says "Currently Unavailable" when they announce round 3 hit refresh

sigh missed it again, hopefully i can get the next round :smh::smh:

sad how FNL charges shipping on these to make extra profits off us... while you can pretty much buy any other shoe and they'll give free shipping. :x

Guys I swear on everything that I love....I opened my laptop to the page I left off at after failing the first time. For fun, I attempted to check out the 9.5 already in my cart from first time. It went through. I chalked it up as a glitch. SECONDS later fnl tweets second restock. So I assume thats how I managed to check out successfully. I caught the second restock without even knowing

sigh missed it again, hopefully i can get the next round
mean.gif
mean.gif

sad how FNL charges shipping on these to make extra profits off us... while you can pretty much buy any other shoe and they'll give free shipping.
sick.gif
They did the same with the bred IV's too.....so pissed
mean.gif

Paypal still down on FNL???

its down for a reason .....

what reason? :lol:

im glad its down actually, i would have got through easily earlier today but no paypal changed my mind. kinda happy since it wasnt free shipping or anything :x i didnt need a pair that bad when i got other things to buy.

congrats to those that got em and good luck to those still trying to get some tonight

The thought of a restock for these after this long is crazy in itself. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped some recent IV's again

Paypal still down on FNL???

its down for a reason .....

what reason? :lol:

im glad its down actually, i would have got through easily earlier today but no paypal changed my mind. kinda happy since it wasnt free shipping or anything :x i didnt need a pair that bad when i got other things to buy.

congrats to those that got em and good luck to those still trying to get some tonight

them wanting straight cash & not dealing with any pp bs...plus they can hold the charge for a few days & get a lil interest off the money & start dropping cancellation emails

Last edited:
I'm assuming these retroes are excluded from coupon codes?
You might be able to use a winners circle coupon....but good luck with that. You have to be on the ball to have all your stuff entered and ready to checkout they way it is already....not much time to add winners circle.

smh...missed the 2nd restock again.

goddamnit, is there a 3rd round?

Last edited:
had the 11s in my cart all the way thru.. entered all my info.. but it kept going back to the beginning of the checkout process..!!!

for $210 kinda happy i didnt get em!!! oh well

Back
Top Bottom