Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

But I thought the lows were coming out next year. Surely they would be taking preorders for a 2014 release!

some sites do pre orders for so long in advance its crazy. i wouldnt trust it.

you cant be a pre order on 2011 Concords because they arent being made anymore... if it says MIDs.. stay away. hell dont even do it for the lows.

you cant be a pre order on 2011 Concords because they arent being made anymore...
laugh.gif

The toecap on one of my concords has yellowed kinda heavy. Both shoes are still pretty icy though. I don't get how that happened though, I've only worn them about 3-4 times. Eh...I'm still gonna rock the **** outta them

Last edited:
Would you do this trade?
DS Gamma XI for vnds (around 8/10) 2011 concords?

I'm getting the concord and I've actually already decided to do the trade just wanted to know your opinion.

What's the condition on the concords? Just yellowing? I think the one who is getting the gamma XIs is winning in terms of market value since concords are worn. But I would have Concords over Gammas any day

What's the condition on the concords? Just yellowing? I think the one who is getting the gamma XIs is winning in terms of market value since concords are worn. But I would have Concords over Gammas any day

They starting to yellow (hardly noticeable), other than that condition is all good. Retrobrite is easy to do anyway.

Would you do this trade?
DS Gamma XI for vnds (around 8/10) 2011 concords?

I'm getting the concord and I've actually already decided to do the trade just wanted to know your opinion.

so vnds cords for 170?it depends on how much vnds they are...8/10 doesn't sound too good to be 'vnds' though...But id do it...;p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom