Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I am going to list my son's Jordan 11 Breds and Jordan 11 Concords on Ebay. Both are size 12...can anyone look at the pics and tell me what I should try and get for them? The concords are kind of rough, but the breds are in solid shape. Any help would be appreciated.

rocking my mids today & i still think they are better than the lows

Got a GM pair since RD pairs are impossible to find. Was gonna cop a pair off a guy on here, but someone got to them before I could :smh:
Anyway, i'm happy with them. Quality is good. Wish my RD pair didn't get stolen since I had to go through the madness of standing 9 hours
on line at Footlocker 34th Street, but it is what it is. They're just shoes. Wasn't messing with those weak lows either :x.

Got a GM pair since RD pairs are impossible to find. Was gonna cop a pair off a guy on here, but someone got to them before I could :smh:
Anyway, i'm happy with them. Quality is good. Wish my RD pair didn't get stolen since I had to go through the madness of standing 9 hours
on line at Footlocker 34th Street, but it is what it is. They're just shoes. Wasn't messing with those weak lows either :x.

Rd pairs are def not impossible to find. And i would take real lows than fake mids anyday.

GMs are not fakes to me, but that's your opinion.
And let me rephrase, I can't find a pair of DS 10.5-11 RD pairs anywhere. Checked here, fleebay, kixify, and the other site.

Last edited:
Ninjahood #2? Haha

And thats niketalks "official" stance on GM shoes as well, which meth cleared up.

Just reminds me of all the guys in highschool talking about how their Hata Takashi fakes were "exclusive" "limited" "the same" etc.

While Gm are close, damn close, still unauthorized fakes.

You looking for a GM rolex? Haha those have swiss movement and all too.

But i understand the thirst for mids and anything coming within 95% of legitness

Lol good thing I don't let NT dictate how I feel about shoes :lol:
Like I said man, just replacing a stolen pair. I'm focusing on the Carmines now.

GMs are not fakes to me, but that's your opinion.
And let me rephrase, I can't find a pair of DS 10.5-11 RD pairs anywhere. Checked here, fleebay, kixify, and the other site.
Scary part is, there are way too many GMs running around that even when you find one, it'll have a high change of it being GM.

Scary part is, there are way too many GMs running around that even when you find one, it'll have a high change of it being GM.

All the gm pairs i have seen have super blue soles and ZERO yellowing around the pods. Granted the gm pairs will eventually yellow, but for now its still fairly easy to spot on most.

Now the game has changed and receipts are a must for resellers.

No such thing as a GM.....that term by definition doesn't even fit the description of the shoes which are really high quality fakes. Order some GM from taobao and see if us customs doesn't come knocking to your door, wondering wether your participating in crime or a victim of crime. Trust me when I tell you Nike ain't playing no more. The shoes are fake. Matter fact I can give you the number to a us customs agent and you can ask her direct about this GM talk. See what answer they give you

Not me some dude was going back and fourth with me on fB...then sent me a
Message....basically saying I was right the GM shoes are fake...he showed me A letter from customs and everything. He tried explaining to her this grey market BS she basically said that's ********. The shoes are fake and she's seen an increase in all this blah blah from Tao bao. He has multiple pairs but that's the only package that's been seized. Some of these companies and buyers are being flagged. Seriously he told
Me western union even banned him from using the services because he used it for illegal activity. I thought it was a bit extreme but he had a customs letter and everything

LMFAOOOO that's odee :rofl:
I don't plan on getting anymore though, this was a last resort due to the scarcity.
That's interesting though. I got mine on ebay though, wondering what they're gonna do
about that.

I am going to list my son's Jordan 11 Breds and Jordan 11 Concords on Ebay. Both are size 12...can anyone look at the pics and tell me what I should try and get for them? The concords are kind of rough, but the breds are in solid shape. Any help would be appreciated.
set a reserve of how much you want and let them bid. just make sure you have all the pictures needed to make a good listing. front, sides, rear, bottom, boxes, paper and cover inside the boxes. photos of the scuffs if necessary. pre-owned they usually land between 220-240 concords might land more. 

How's everyone's pair holding up? I've worn mine 6-7 times since they dropped (picked them up on release day from NDC), and yellowing is surprisingly minimal.

Last edited:
I still have one on ice. Thr lows just dont compare. But to preserve them, I bern beating my lows. lolz

Back
Top Bottom