Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by glove72

I was talking to my FL connect about the cement 4s and we discussed the Concord release...Nike chose to produce 15% less than a typical GR...they knew exactly what they were doing.  Also there were record numbers sent to overseas locations rather the states.  

Your connect lied. Only people that know production numbers are located in Beaverton. Not FTL, CHMPS, FTA, ESB, or FNL.

Danny speaks the truth. FL employees don't know @#$% about production numbers nationwide.. half of them probably even know the real number of pairs their store received.

EDIT: If those galaxies had a smokey black sole on the bottom and a jumpman that wasn't green, I'd cop.. won't lie.
nerd.gif
I believe that is a GITD Jumpman with GITD soles ... Imagine if that shoe came to existence! 
eek.gif

I would go ape poop for it!!!

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

I doubt there would be restocks at the point 2-3 months after release seems. Unlikely Imo

cool greys restocked on the bay months after the release.  HOH in orlando is having special events for allstar weekend with special shoes.  it would make sense that you would see more of these along with the Galaxy Foams, Dave Whites, and all the all star shoes.

Yea i remember a few spots last year restocked cg's, anniversary xi's, and flints during all-star weekend

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

the prices are steadily going down on these i just scooped mine for 260 cash ds ....and I'm in south florida if that matters.
What size? I haven't seen any 10.5 lower than $300.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by DAR228

Will JB Follow Suit In The Future?

air_jordan_11___galaxy___by_bboykai91-d4pdwi3.jpg

Idk, these are doing too much.
They don't need to make a galaxy version of the 11's.

But, if somehow they can pull off a nebula screen over the patent leather with a glow-in-the-dark jumpman & sole, then maybe.
I think Jordans should only be made in normal colors, not loud colorways like the Big Bang Lebrons or KD Nerfs.

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by cliffysam

nbohnb.jpg

Did any of you pick up the Jordan Retro XI Concord Hoodie?
pimp.gif
Yup.  The wife totally surprised me and bought it for Christmas for me.  She hates the shoe game, so it threw me for a loop when I opened up that package.
roll.gif

Is that a heavy jacket?
Looks heavy.

grin.gif

To me its no different than any other Nike sweatshirt. I wouldnt say its light but its not heavy either.

Really Jordan XI Galaxy! Come on man! I hope the world comes to end before we %!%+ up the shoe game that bad. Galaxy is a great Orlando ASG concept but lets leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by azjordans

Yup.  The wife totally surprised me and bought it for Christmas for me.  She hates the shoe game, so it threw me for a loop when I opened up that package.
roll.gif

Is that a heavy jacket?
Looks heavy.

grin.gif

To me its no different than any other Nike sweatshirt. I wouldnt say its light but its not heavy either.
Exactly.  It is my winter jacket out here in Phoenix.
roll.gif

Still waiting for the right time to bring these out of hibernation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that Jordan hoodie on NDC but just couldn't pull the trigger for that price, even on clearance 
roll.gif

Nice sweater and all but I just know I'd never wear it enough times to warrant the price tag. Saved it in my locker just incase though. 
laugh.gif

you gotta know how to work the women, if you buy her gifts she cant get mad if you buy yourself stuff, heck she might just start buying them for you like mine does, and i wore my dmp 11s for our wedding, wife of the year!

For those that are keeping your pairs on ice.....what's the best way? You keeping the tissue in? Zip lock?

Originally Posted by Nappy

For those that are keeping your pairs on ice.....what's the best way? You keeping the tissue in? Zip lock?
I just stored them in my closet with og paper and everything. It's winter here in long island so the kool air along with cross ventilation serve as a natural de-humidifyer. I guess t depends on region. I heard them dudes in the Philippians need a damn de-humidifyer in their closet all year round to keep the moister from rotting out the materials.

after buying my pair from a NT'er i decided to go ahead and sell mine locally. i paid $260 and ended up selling them for $300. i have my Og pair so im ok for now. there still rockable.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I just stored them in my closet with og paper and everything. It's winter here in long island so the kool air along with cross ventilation serve as a natural de-humidifyer. I guess t depends on region. I heard them dudes in the Philippians need a damn de-humidifyer in their closet all year round to keep the moister from rotting out the materials.

Damn that's crazy.
I heard that the tissue paper makes them yellow faster?

tumblr_luidseUUsu1r6pstao1_500.gif

I see what you saying about the region, cause here in Upstate NY, its cold/cool till about mid-April.

Philippians is a book in the bible. I think you mean Philippines. I just wanted to clarify things for you.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Philippians is a book in the bible. I think you mean Philippines. I just wanted to clarify things for you.
Thanks for the proof read.

I'm actually wondering the same thing.
I always used the silica packs.
Now I'm seeing Ziploc bag storage everywhere.
I just don't want to see the same results as vacuumed bag sealed shoes.

Were these a LR or did it just same like that b/c the demand was so high? Seems like there were much more TBIIIs or BCIIIs available than Concords.

Back
Top Bottom