Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

For those who bought from EC, can you tell me your costs of Custom Fees with Fed Ex and how you were notified? I see my delivery is suppose to happen this Friday but if there is a fee how/when would I pay for that? Thanks in ad.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

For those who bought from EC, can you tell me your costs of Custom Fees with Fed Ex and how you were notified? I see my delivery is suppose to happen this Friday but if there is a fee how/when would I pay for that? Thanks in ad.

You won't get a bill until after you have received the shoes, if you do get billed. Look at your paper and ifit's more than 250 expect a bill.

I thought I had to pay in order to receive them. So Fed Ex will invoice me? Hmm...

u just need to fill the form out in order to receive the shoes/package

So when do I receive those forms, when they attempt to deliver on Friday? I just want to know if I need to leave my wife some $ at home so I can receive the sneakers or if I'm going to be given a bill with the sneakers for the custom fees, in which I'll have to pay Fed Ex at a later date.

Sorry, never did this before.

Guys i have to thank a couple of niketalkers that suggested me stores oversea where i could cop the concorde Size 12,5 that is impossible to find in stores like FL or FA cause the ,5 half Size. Now i m waiting another pair and a friend of mine came up asking me to trade the concorde with bis Space Jams Size 12.5! I don t think i'll do it, i wish i could buy those black xi but 330$ to afford after purchasing 2 concords are Too much! Would u make the trade? What is the value of a pair of Space Jams size12.5 Ds? Tank u 4 tour helpS

Mark Ecko still makes clothes?

The better question would be, "people still rock Ecko?".  No offense to whomever bought those shirts, I'm just honestly surprised cats still rock that brand.  I just don't see anyone around my way.

manny1 wrote:
GOAT23 wrote:
Someone is offering me a pair of concords bought from a Hibbet sports store with receipt. Never heard from there stores, are They legit, do They receive Jordan/retro Shoes? Thanks.

there legit. there mostly in the malls
Hibbett's is all over the country, except for a few states; definitely legit.

I never purchased an Ecko shirt in my life, but I will admit those mixtapes back in the 90s were fire. Ecko is some crap you would find at the hot racks at Marshalls. Usually sported by folks rocking the latest Jordan Brand hybrid too. No offense of course
smile.gif

i have a question about usps customs fees, when do they usually collect the customs fees is you owe any? do you have to pay it before you receive the package or does usps deliver the package first and then send a bill? the reason im asking is because i received my 2 pair package from ct today and there was a big fat customs bill on the box for $40 but there is no address or phone number to contact to pay. also, there are directions on the bill and it says that the postmaster is supposed to collect the customs fees before the package is tuned over to the receipient but the folks at my local usps post office did not ask me to pay anything, that just handed the package over and i signed and left. did i get lucky because the post office people messed up or can i expect a bill in the mail from usps, again this USPS, thanks.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by woodro

wat link up and coming give u Nikedealer? or wat site?

It was posted yesterday or the day before.. Finishline had GS sizes... I bought like Five pairs for my lil ones

damn, missed that

Originally Posted by riddla713

i have a question about usps customs fees, when do they usually collect the customs fees is you owe any? do you have to pay it before you receive the package or does usps deliver the package first and then send a bill? the reason im asking is because i received my 2 pair package from ct today and there was a big fat customs bill on the box for $40 but there is no address or phone number to contact to pay. also, there are directions on the bill and it says that the postmaster is supposed to collect the customs fees before the package is tuned over to the receipient but the folks at my local usps post office did not ask me to pay anything, that just handed the package over and i signed and left. did i get lucky because the post office people messed up or can i expect a bill in the mail from usps, again this USPS, thanks.

u probably got lucky, cuz from wat i been hearing USPS requires the payment upfront before the package is delivered...only fedex pretty much seemed to bill at a later date

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

Guys i have to thank a couple of niketalkers that suggested me stores oversea where i could cop the concorde Size 12,5 that is impossible to find in stores like FL or FA cause the ,5 half Size. Now i m waiting another pair and a friend of mine came up asking me to trade the concorde with bis Space Jams Size 12.5! I don t think i'll do it, i wish i could buy those black xi but 330$ to afford after purchasing 2 concords are Too much! Would u make the trade? What is the value of a pair of Space Jams size12.5 Ds? Tank u 4 tour helpS

if i had no sj's and 2 pairs of concords i would definitely make the trade just to have 1 of each.
after the dust settles they'll probably go for about the same price.
when i bought 2000 concords and space jams a few years ago the price was pretty close on both. i picked up a few pairs for between $300-$350 deadstock.

So when do I receive those forms, when they attempt to deliver on Friday? I just want to know if I need to leave my wife some $ at home so I can receive the sneakers or if I'm going to be given a bill with the sneakers for the custom fees, in which I'll have to pay Fed Ex at a later date.

Fed Ex should contact you via email or phone with instuctions and the customs clearance paperwork. The form is from Homeland Security. You email or fax the form back to the rep and they will clear your shoes. My delivery was 3 days later from then. IF the fee hits, you would receive a bill from the US Govt 10-14 days after your shoes were delivered.

i've been checking up randomly but has anyone gotten a reply or even their shoes shipped from natterj***  sorry for not puttin the complete name bc i know ppl gona go ape %%+* if i post names . they dont reply to emails at all i got a conf like 2 days after release

no live links allowed

one of the cheapest buy it nows i seen for bigger sizes, 14

I just got off the phone with the people that are handling my CT order (first DPD and now Aramex in the US). They called me and i had to pay over the phone before it was released to UPS. They charged me $44 which is whatever. I think someone else in this thread got charged $88 for some reason.

^i finaly received tracking from natterjacks, they ship dhl express and my pairs shipped yesterday and estimalted delivery is tomorrow before 8 pm. i had to email them at least 5 times before they sent the tracking and they lied to me last week because they emailed and said my shoes were shipped out last thursday but the tracking clearly shows that the shoes were not picked up until tuesday 1/10. natterjacks is mad slow when it comes to shipping, i ordered on 12/24 and my order did not ship until 1/10, they kept saying they had alot of orders but im sorry it doesnt take 17 days to ship out an order, they must ship out like 5 or 10 orders a day and then take a tea break for the rest of the day
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 90max

i've been checking up randomly but has anyone gotten a reply or even their shoes shipped from natterj***  sorry for not puttin the complete name bc i know ppl gona go ape %%+* if i post names . they dont reply to emails at all i got a conf like 2 days after release

I've been on the phone with them periodically over the past 2 weeks; the operators (honestly all the girls I've talked to sound exactly the same, so it could be one person lol) told me this release slammed them (duh) so that's why everything has been slow to ship.  I finally got a tracking number via email today.  Give them a call, they're quite easy to reach.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Thanks for member Killa Kal 2k... for only a twomp over retail (which i'm superbly greatful for).

They arguably trump almost every and ANY sneaker via 2011.

Here's a sample reference shot of random releases from last year and everything pale in comparo:

(to think my pimply butt almost passed up on these bad boys cuz got tired of scavenging for
a pair - i may as well have kicked myself in the nuts. Planters)

You forgot about the Banned 1s man. 
nerd.gif

Banned 1s pretty much blow these out the water.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by glove72

Fed Ex should contact you via email or phone with instuctions and the customs clearance paperwork. The form is from Homeland Security. You email or fax the form back to the rep and they will clear your shoes. My delivery was 3 days later from then. IF the fee hits, you would receive a bill from the US Govt 10-14 days after your shoes were delivered.
Thanks. I'm hoping they don't procrastinate and attempt to contact me the day off and delay my shipment.
INTL Economy - Indirect Signature Required
helpIcon.gif

Weight

3.6 lbs/1.6 kg

Clearance detail

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Jan 11, 2012 10:17 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN