Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I paid $330 for a size 14 and I feel like that is pretty good given how high they have been going for recently.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by spizike231

These WERE mass produced. The demand was too high even for the mass production that was done. That's why so many pairs have so many errors, was because of the mass production.

Exactly.
The demand outcompeted the supply by a looooong shot.

grin.gif
I was talking to my FL connect about the cement 4s and we discussed the Concord release...Nike chose to produce 15% less than a typical GR...they knew exactly what they were doing.  Also there were record numbers sent to overseas locations rather the states.  

Your connect lied. Only people that know production numbers are located in Beaverton. Not FTL, CHMPS, FTA, ESB, or FNL.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Exactly.

grin.gif
I was talking to my FL connect about the cement 4s and we discussed the Concord release...Nike chose to produce 15% less than a typical GR...they knew exactly what they were doing.  Also there were record numbers sent to overseas locations rather the states.  

Your connect lied. Only people that know production numbers are located in Beaverton. Not FTL, CHMPS, FTA, ESB, or FNL.

Danny speaks the truth. FL employees don't know @#$% about production numbers nationwide.. half of them probably even know the real number of pairs their store received.

EDIT: If those galaxies had a smokey black sole on the bottom and a jumpman that wasn't green, I'd cop.. won't lie.
nerd.gif

These WERE mass produced. The demand was too high even for the mass production that was done. That's why so many pairs have so many errors, was because of the mass production.

Exactly.

grin.gif
FYI.... this is the MOST false statement which should NOT be believed or spread.  I would suggest you let the FL connect to improve on his insight skills if he ever wants to move up in the company... as some FL employees have done and moved on to work for Nike...
If anyone has ANY common sense insight or knowledge of merchandising at Nike they'd know the exact opposite was the case.  Not trying to be a johnson or anything... but I hate when misinformation is passed on as truth further making others ignorant of whats really going on.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Exactly.

grin.gif
FYI.... this is the MOST false statement which should NOT be believed or spread.  I would suggest you let the FL connect to improve on his insight skills if he ever wants to move up in the company... as some FL employees have done and moved on to work for Nike...
If anyone has ANY common sense insight or knowledge of merchandising at Nike they'd know the exact opposite was the case.  Not trying to be a johnson or anything... but I hate when misinformation is passed on as truth further making others ignorant of whats really going on.
These were MASS produced. The distribution for the release was spread differently than other Jordan releases.

Picked up some 2000 and on the second phase on restoring it. Will post pics very soon. I will leave these 2011 on ice and beat d crap of my 2000. Quite comforttable imo!

Exactly.

grin.gif
That's the truth! My country Malaysia had lots of pairs... They were all sold out anyway. We usually dont get jordans much as this is soccer country. I was surprised to see that we got a good allocation.... 

Can't wait till spring time to bring these bad boys out of hibernation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Until than I'll just bring out my SJ's from time to time 
laugh.gif

Still can't believe this thread is still going STRONG months after the dust finally settled.
nerd.gif

I'm saw a pai I was trying to buy till I noticed the sole was much bluer than usual and the purple plastic in the box was a lighter shade. It looked very legit. Are this the bgrade ones? I passed cuz I got a bad feeling

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Exactly.

grin.gif

Regional manager so I would tend to believe them...but maybe they just meant their allocation.

After all this time I have only seen one person rocking these and the kid works at FL!!!! For all the pairs that are out there most are still on ice and we have good weather here in SC. I have not had an occasion to break them out maybe at the Knicks game in Charlotte April.

I have only seen two pairs rocked... Everything is on ice!! I have worn one pair and balled in another pair. I love em

Originally Posted by jeetah

After all this time I have only seen one person rocking these and the kid works at FL!!!! For all the pairs that are out there most are still on ice and we have good weather here in SC. I have not had an occasion to break them out maybe at the Knicks game in Charlotte April.

Seen multiple people at my college campus rockin these, went to the mall last night and saw multiple people rockin these in my 40 minute visit alone.
roll.gif

I'm waiting..
pimp.gif

been rocking mines glad i got my size and didnt have to settle for smaller or bigger sz with 8 pairs i can wear mines how i like icing nothing

Originally Posted by jeetah

Seen multiple people at my college campus rockin these, went to the mall last night and saw multiple people rockin these in my 40 minute visit alone.
roll.gif

I'm waiting..
pimp.gif

I totally agree.
Gonna wait to rock these this summer, while other people's kicks are gonna be beat by then.

laugh.gif

Hey would $650 shipped be a good price for two pairs of DS size 14's? Trying to get a feel for the pricing of these currently. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom