Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I just copped my 2nd pair of concords off the restock but I don't plan on wearing them anytime soon. What should I do so the soles won't yellow while they are just sitting in the box?

I just copped my 2nd pair of concords off the restock but I don't plan on wearing them anytime soon. What should I do so the soles won't yellow while they are just sitting in the box?
Silica packets help. Keep them in a cool dry place.

do you guys take the paper out of the box if its a icy sole or suede like 13s white and red/ black and red? idk why i think that helps but maybe i have ocd lol all worried about my kicks when i get them i be like get that ****** paper outta there aha

hmm... honestly i think i would rather have them yellow and breathe so the glue or whatever doesnt dry out as quick rather than suffocate them in a baggie but thats just me

I wrap my box in seran wrap, not the shoes just the box. I also make a little mesh baggy of uncooked rice and put it in the box. Seems to be working for me.

This sucka has eluded me since RD... and all the restocks... so damn glad I was able to come up 
pimp.gif

Was it a fsr on Finishline this morning or only certain sizes?
every sz
I think there was only 13 that was grayed out... I thought I was in a hazey daze and refreshed and added 5 pairs to my cart just to see... did it again on the iPad and proceeded to check out with my size and got confirmation email a minute after via backdoor. Hoping it gets shipped out and I can move on to stressing about the Royals.

After my purchase, it was ~4:57AM and I kept adding concords and playoffs until FNL released the official link. I then went thru the front door and got 7.5 and 13 in playoff's for a homie, but she was too sleepy to walk to her car to get her wallet and give me card info 
roll.gif

I think there was only 13 that was grayed out... I thought I was in a hazey daze and refreshed and added 5 pairs to my cart just to see... did it again on the iPad and proceeded to check out with my size and got confirmation email a minute after via backdoor. Hoping it gets shipped out and I can move on to stressing about the Royals.

After my purchase, it was ~4:57AM and I kept adding concords and playoffs until FNL released the official link. I then went thru the front door and got 7.5 and 13 in playoff's for a homie, but she was too sleepy to walk to her car to get her wallet and give me card info 
roll.gif
Forgive me; I've not been in the forum for a while, and I'm not familiar with the lingo, but are you saying that you bought your first pairs without going through the twitter link when you say you went through the "back door"?  Were you just checking the FNL website and saw them?

There was a direct link to pairs available for the past few releases, it is now closed.

However, the XIs were available for I'd say 5-7 minutes before 8am, and I don't think the tweet went out until 8:03 or something like that. Those pairs were long gone by then. It was a FSR in both except for the size 13 in concords.

I can't help but wonder how many pairs they had in the first place that they can keep releasing FSRs every few months. Definitely More bred restocks to come.

Was able to cop a 10.5 after they sold out of my 11.5. Currently looking to do an even trade for my size, don't really wanna have to sell and hunt a pair down at a good price

Was able to cop a 10.5 after they sold out of my 11.5. Currently looking to do an even trade for my size, don't really wanna have to sell and hunt a pair down at a good price
let me know how that works out don't have any 11.5 sneakers but I needed that 10.5

Last edited:
How do you guys get the info on restock?, how do I go about signing up? Thanks in advanced
just browse the forum. You either get lucky or you dont. I believe this re-stock wasn't announced till late so I know a lot of people didnt know about it.

no they will give you some messed up pais with erros and do nothing about it. i got burnt on a pair they didnt even respond to me..until 3 weeks later, and then offered me 20 off my next shoe lmao...stay away

Back
Top Bottom